Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

[xG]LordAragon

lol u would chicken... i rarely troll him he just annoys me cause he complains 24/ fing 7 and he is a pretty bad warden and ive been freekillled by him a lot and i let it go... ur a bad warden and u do the same thing everytime 1st r last r then spray contest... im the only one with balls to say anything... i should put of the stuff u said about me... so u have no right to say anything about me... and dont forget when u were warden u said someone freekill aragon and they did... so im not the only troll..

the funny part is UR the only person in XG who i HATE... everyone else is cool idk why ur not

I'm sorry... I realize what you are feeling and I respect the fact you are getting disrespected... but I don't think a post was worth it. -1 because from what I saw it wasn't too bad, if you need some advice, try and ignore him or talk to me about it, I'll make sure he doesn't do it again if this whole thing continues.

lol u would chicken... i rarely troll him he just annoys me cause he complains 24/ fing 7 and he is a pretty bad warden and ive been freekillled by him a lot and i let it go... ur a bad warden and u do the same thing everytime 1st r last r then spray contest... im the only one with balls to say anything... i should put of the stuff u said about me... so u have no right to say anything about me... and dont forget when u were warden u said someone freekill aragon and they did... so im not the only troll..

the funny part is UR the only person in XG who i HATE... everyone else is cool idk why ur not

Trolling someone = balls to say something? Sure kid. Stop being such a troll and learn to calm down. I don't care if you hate me, you're the one being annoying by saying this kind of immature stuff. I don't care if I'm a bad warden, last time I checked it's a prison game, are wardens technically suppose to be good? You claim I freekill you, but I don't recall. I don't care about your opinion about me because you're an obvious troll.

I am cool, you just decide to hate on me for some stupid reason. I never said anything to you and you just came at me randomly. If you can give me some proof and show me the bad things I said about you (If I did) then go ahead and maybe I'd change my perspective. I don't really complain that much, I just complain about stupid people breaking rules and stuff and when people don't give orders and things that bug me that I'm getting freeshot or freekilled.

You say "I'm not the only troll" admitting that you're a troll. I'm not a troll, If I did say that, it's probably because I knew no one would do it and it was a joke and you just didn't understand the humor of it so it's understandable. I barely say anything to you so you don't have any authority trashing me like this. You say stupid things to me when I don't even say anything to you. You should grow up bro.

you want him kicked out of xg because he called you a ♥♥♥ and a bad warden?

CLEARLY, YOUR RIGHT. WAY TO FAR ARAGON, YOU SAID ABOUT 10 NEGATIVE THINGS TO HIM, ♥♥♥♥ HAS HIT THE FAN

Chicken, I seem to remember you getting banned for a similar accusation. His is much less serious than the ♥♥♥♥ you used to pull. I suggest you get some sympathy and/or tolerance.

you want him kicked out of xg because he called you a ♥♥♥ and a bad warden?

CLEARLY, YOUR RIGHT. WAY TO FAR ARAGON, YOU SAID ABOUT 10 NEGATIVE THINGS TO HIM, ♥♥♥♥ HAS HIT THE FAN

i dont think he wants him banned. he most likely wants some1 to sit down with his stupid ♥♥♥ and make him get NOT TO DO THIS HE ♥♥♥♥ING DID ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING TO ME YESTERDAY FOR NO ♥♥♥♥ING REASON.

i dont think he wants him banned. he most likely wants some1 to sit down with his stupid ♥♥♥ and make him get NOT TO DO THIS HE ♥♥♥♥ING DID ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING TO ME YESTERDAY FOR NO ♥♥♥♥ING REASON.

This lol, I don't want him to get banned or kicked out, I just want him to shut up and start respecting the members and to stop being a stupid troll.

-1, hes a good member! If you want his respect, you gotta earn it. This is r-tarded, this guy has always been active on mic ingame, friendly guy (personal experiences)

I don't care if I'm a bad warden, last time I checked it's a prison game, are wardens technically suppose to be good? .

Haha if you play on this server you better be a good warden if you dont wanna be trolled. Lets all take a look at Jerry as an example lol