Sign in to follow this  
Akio

Cellspam Freeday?

Thank you for all of your responses,

Like you all said if someone does it intentionaly, they should be slain/team banned.

If you all believe this, i'd like to see this being ENFORCED because I am getting sick of the CTs who do this getting away.. I know this is kind of small but Isn't that the whole point of have MODS on duty?

We can't always catch them...the button spam shows all other buttons, so its not always a reliable source, as on most maps, there are many other buttons players use at the beginning of the rounds (doors, disco, some vents, map games, stuff like that) so it is a hard rule to enforce. Theres nothing you can do, but deal with it, AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DOORS...there, problem solved...We do whatever we can, when we can. Expecting anything else is just straight up ignorant...

We can't always catch them...the button spam shows all other buttons, so its not always a reliable source, as on most maps, there are many other buttons players use at the beginning of the rounds (doors, disco, some vents, map games, stuff like that) so it is a hard rule to enforce. Theres nothing you can do, but deal with it, AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DOORS...there, problem solved...We do whatever we can, when we can. Expecting anything else is just straight up ignorant...

^This^This^THIS

It may be hard for you but not impossible, I don't even see an effort for anyone to try enforcing this rule, so why is this an exception to any other rules? It would be ignorant to tell everyone with a concern to just deal with it wouldn't it?

P.S. Almost 90 % of the time the cell spam occurs at the beginning of the round in the first minute, so seriously how hard can that be?

Akio, I'm tired of people like you, criticizing all mods+ in xG. We enforce it the best we can, everytime I'm on an cell spam happens, if I'm a CT, I look over at the buttons if it's spammed, and see the person closest, and then check console to see if that same person was on the [bUTTON SPAM] Thing. Just because you don't hear us on mic, doesn't meen we aren't doing anything. We can do stuff without involving EVERYONE in the server. e.g. Private messaging them, steam messaging them, e.t.c.

Also, to your "P.S." thing, It's hard because in most cases, armory has to be opened by a button, so that goes into [bUTTON SPAM] and a whole bunch of people use it, also to open doors and such. So don't make accusations without fully understanding the process. kthx.

Apparently you haven't heard of constructive criticism, I was simply saying how the mods could improve and pay more attention to detail. FYI this is my first post giving criticism and I don't think you're at a position to be speaking on behalf of ALL of the mods because not ALL of them are like YOU.

Btw, people like me are the ones who find out the problems and help make xG better. If this isn't allowed then I'd like to see a rule where mods can't receive criticism .

Akio, I'm tired of people like you, criticizing all mods+ in xG. We enforce it the best we can, everytime I'm on an cell spam happens, if I'm a CT, I look over at the buttons if it's spammed, and see the person closest, and then check console to see if that same person was on the [bUTTON SPAM] Thing. Just because you don't hear us on mic, doesn't meen we aren't doing anything. We can do stuff without involving EVERYONE in the server. e.g. Private messaging them, steam messaging them, e.t.c.

Also, to your "P.S." thing, It's hard because in most cases, armory has to be opened by a button, so that goes into [bUTTON SPAM] and a whole bunch of people use it, also to open doors and such. So don't make accusations without fully understanding the process. kthx.

EZ, chill please. He wasn't making any insults to mods+, he was just saying how we could watch it more. The comment "isn't this the point of having MODS on duty" isn't really an insult, he's just stating a fact. Akio is a really nice guy and you should cut him some slack before cutting his head off. I think he has a valid point, but I also think it is up to the warden to camp the cell button at the begining of the round, and tell mods+ if someone opens or spams cells that wasn't asked to.

Apparently you haven't heard of constructive criticism, I was simply saying how the mods could improve and pay more attention to detail. FYI this is my first post giving criticism and I don't think you're at a position to be speaking on behalf of ALL of the mods because not ALL of them are like YOU.

Btw, people like me are the ones who find out the problems and help make xG better. If this isn't allowed then I'd like to see a rule where mods can't receive criticism .

Apparently u don't understand what were saying...u can criticize mods if u want, thats not what im arguing. We do the best we can to catch rule breakers. Were watching for everything, not just cellspam. U cant see it in console, but it doesnt just say "button spam-EZkill", it has like 7 of those, each with different names, so most of the time...unless a ct sees it, we cant do anything. We wont do anything unless we believe that person is guilty. I dont believe 7 people are guilty of cellspamming. If i suspect someone of cellspamming, i warn them through PRIVATE chat, and tell one of the other cts to keep an eye on him, using PRIVATE chat. And if the ct sees a cellspam, they tell us using ADMIN chat. My point is, that even if u dont see any admins doing something, we are...almost all the time, cellspammers are randoms who dont know xG's rules. So after i warn them using PRIVATE chat, they usually stop. We pay as much attention to detail as we can. Dont be so quick to jump to conclusions...

Lol again with the "We", You can't speak on behalf of all of the mods because you aren't on 24/7, I do understand where you're coming from that you're trying, But I see the ones who do much more better job than others and this isn't only including the cell spam issue,- Not naming names.. TBH I haven't actually seen you in game, So I can't argue with you. I know who are the ones who keep the game running smoothly, enforcing all the rules, and making sure the warden could be heard.

What exactly was I jumping to conclude to? Ask E.Z why all the mods are tired of "people like me" because I would like to hear that answer.

Akio, I never said the mods, I said ME. You are just accusing mods of not doing there job, which is angering me. You don't know what the mods do. We could be talking in admin chat, private messaging, e.t.c. You would never know unless it was directed to YOU!

@Cari I wasn't out of line, I AM tired of people criticizing mods+, saying they don't do there job, or they suck at it e.t.c. When they don't KNOW! They have no clue. We deal with trolls, and rule breakers on a daily basis. They don't know how stressful it is dealing with rule breakers, and people complaining every single day. YOU of all people should know where I'm coming from...

FYI, I am only talking about certain mods that don't do their job and I know now how hard the job can be. I do see the ones who do a good job and others who don't do ****. EZ I've played with you and I know you actually do a pretty good job modding the game. What I'm trying to say that it's others who could actually DO something for the whole purpose of having that power, like you said they could be talking in admin chat, private messaging, e.t.c. but that doesn't change the fact that the problems persist. AGAIN - it's not ALL the mods.

I guess I know where you're coming from, and I shouldn't of flipped on you. I just don't like it when people criticize others when they don't even know...