JakeEnglish

AquaNighty - Verbal and Text Harrassment

So pretty much, I got on JB to almost immediately find Aqua harrassing and trolling McKenzie while they were both being CT.

Nighty mutes McKenzie for being blown up by a T

I call Nighty out on it, and he threatens me further. Abuse continued into the next map.

Present at the time were Pyro and Mohammad, as well as several other xG members.

(sorry for the tiny pictures)

[ATTACH]1026.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1027.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1028.vB[/ATTACH]

abuse1.jpg.611f01e9048dd8c88eb2f78490ec9e10.jpg

abuse2.jpg.a9930f34f180a37c6e5177b8e2ac7ee9.jpg

abuse3.jpg.f7e8cec9efc4c476681f40a930b01c4e.jpg

i muted him becaus i several times said don't talk over warden and he was the only CT that kept talking.

And he was still talking

he was disrespecting and trolling me every time i said something he repeatly said " U mad nighty?"

And i was just kidding with u vicious about not saying cuz i really had a reason to mute him.

I don't recall any of what you said McKenzie was doing happening. McKenzie was barely poking fun at you, way less than disrespect. You, however, spammed "♥♥♥♥ U" into the chat over and over.. there's not much to be said. I don't think you're fit for admin because of your attitude.

Nothing personal.

Even thought i spammed that, so it was only me and u being dead i didn't see that u were dead so i spammed it...

But What i said was true i warned him serveral times to not speak over warden, Still he continued.

+1, He's CT Banned me for killing him as a rebel, and he always seems to abuse. I don't even know why he's moderator. +1 to demote.