JakeEnglish

AquaNighty - Verbal and Text Harrassment

Kingblackfoot -.-'

btw people i usually talk to my self on the server i gotten used to that since everyone ignores me and btw this is no admin abuse or nothing even thought i said ♥♥♥♥ u

As i said I muted him for a reason "Talking over warden even thought warned serveral times"

He does talk to himself, I've seen it. He's just like "omg, i'm bored >.<." "dooblie dooblie doo" e.t.c. Also, I'm chaning my +1 to a 0. It's not proven that the person WASN'T talking over warden, and there is no proof that he WAS talking over warden. All you can see is nighty muting him... and him talking to himself...

He already lost his powers, EZ. I suppose someone else thought this was enough proof.

Also, Nighty, I hope you know it's nothing personal, I was looking out for McKenzie and the server in general. I honestly don't think you respected your power enough.

+1 sorry nighty i love u man but u abuse way too much... also it gets annoying when people call warden and u just yell out "I CALL WARDEN, I CALL WARDEN, I CALL WARDEN, I CALL WARDEN" and claim u got it first when u didnt and then mute the person that actually did.... :/

Vicious, I know he got demoted already, I'm just stating that I was changing what I said. I never said it was going to count for anything ;)

I don't think he is demoted yet :/ I saw him on last night with powers.

Anyways meh this isn't really ground to demote, not really "abuse" but hopefully he won't spam or swear anymore as much.

~Closed