Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Arthman & Hobo # 4 (Chrono)

that's an MOTD rule. I didnt know what was up, so i enforced the rule that you HAVE to listen to warden's order. and i did admit to glitching and being wrong for the under the map part.

1st, I didnt find it funny. I never saiod LULZ or anything. 2nd, I would agree to what you said mayesaki, Only if i would hear myself ALL YEARS long. Maybe if you would get in the TS3 channel and talk to me to hear me and how i use sarcasm and such. I AM NEVER serious. Exept while dealings with IN SERVER problem. you guys PUT WORDS in my mouth. I never did agree to any of this. You think this was for my amusement. Fortunatly, i didnt die that round. you werent there either so you got NO MATERIAL to talk on. I had NO IDEA that they were about to do that, and as i said, Never i did abuse on people after telling them that i would. Now, Let's stop the flaming untill duckii or any xGD for CSS or xGC comes in and decide who's right and who's wrong. Just THEN, we will see.

On another part, Trif was right. I argued on part 2 over stupid thing that i was wrong. i DO appologie for that, but on part 1, i refuse to take any blame for what happened as i was, or thought that i was enforcing LEGITIMATE orders. One does not read in others mind. Untill then, Peace out.

-Arthman

Uh, I'd like to confront you about this part.

"I never said lulz or anything."

Bull, you were in admin chat saying "I am literally crying my eyes out right now." Don't even deny that part, it's in the logs.

1st, proof. and second, maybe it was funny at the begining, but still still a cluster♥♥♥♥ that i refuse to take part in. from now on, any posts will be useless as i will not be defending myself anymore.erm, trif i dont remember seeing you on the server at that time also?

/request close

that's an MOTD rule. I didnt know what was up, so i enforced the rule that you HAVE to listen to warden's order. and i did admit to glitching and being wrong for the under the map part.

It doesn't matter how you enforce the rules, you never tell a terrorist to stop rebelling. People respected your authority because you're an admin. You think every terrorist is just going to go into TS3 and listen to how sarcastic you are? The goal in this game is TO rebel and when u tell Terrorist NOT to rebel and say you're going to admin abuse on them, you are an abuser. You're not directly abusing, but indirectly abusing by threatening terrorist because of your power.

Arthman, I like you, but you WERE at fault here. Now, you didn't really abuse.. but still. What I said was NOT out of logic, I DO believe you knew what you were doing.. and if you didn't, why not ASK?

1st, proof. and second, maybe it was funny at the begining, but still still a cluster♥♥♥♥ that i refuse to take part in. from now on, any posts will be useless as i will not be defending myself anymore.erm, trif i dont remember seeing you on the server at that time also?

/request close

Oh really? I was there from Canyondam to Islandtorture. Did you even take the time to watch the demo? You can see me in chat.

this is how I look at it.IF WE DID THIS 6 MONTHS AGO, WE WOULD BE PERM'D NO EXCEPTION. they shouldn't be perm'd but this is pretty ♥♥♥♥ed up guys. I've lost a lot of respect for you. Both of you.