Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Arthman & Hobo # 4 (Chrono)

Part 1

It was just another lovely day in jailbreak.. until this sh*t happened.

Note: Let it be known that Chrono went by Hobo #4 when this happened.

We were in Canyondam. Chrono was telling everyone of this "hilarious" secret in Canyondam. He told all the Ts to get on the #1 spot on the number line.

Chrono then proceeded to tell all the CTs to get on the #8 spot. A T bombs all 7-8ish of the Cts that are on the #8 spot and Arthman & Hobo #4 get pissed. A new round begins and the same thing happens. A T has a pistol and he shoots most of the CTs that are on the #8 spot. This is when the majority of the abuse starts. Chrono mutes everyone at the beginning of the round except himself and he tells everyone to basically shut up so he can give orders. Nobody was mic spamming or anything similar to that.

Arthman starts slaying any counter-terrorist that's not on the #8 spot and he threatens that if anyone rebels, he and the other admins will abuse on them. After we finally got everyone settled, they said they'll type in a command in the console and something will happen. They did so and one of the admins or mods in the server instantly swapped one of the CTs to a T so he can kill all of the CTs that were stacked.

Chrono and Arthman think its hilarious while the rest of the server wish that they didnt waste 20 minutes for nothing. It wasn't even a secret like he said, it was just for the "lulz".

Proof:

MediaFire

MediaFire

Part 2

The map changes from Canyondam to the lovely IslandTorture. A few rounds go by when a CT calls a warday.

Everything is pretty chill until I realize that they called a warday under the map. I tell everyone in admin chat that they can't have a warday where the CTs get an unfair advantage such as this. Basically, all of the CTs exploited the map by jumping off the ladder outside by Volleyball and hopping on to the roof of the building. They then jumped off of that building to the edge of another building, ultimately leading to a side of the map which wasn't intended to be exploited.

From that point, they just hop down from the roof which leads to the bottom of the map. The CTs can kill all the Ts as long as the Ts take a step out of the elevator and the CTs have a vantage point from which they can shoot the Ts. Completely unfair, right? Not only did they have an illegal warday, but the admins on at the time thought it was okay. I told Arthman and Chrono that I'm slaying all CTs. Arthman argues with me saying stuff like "It has two entrances and it's outside."

It is CLEARLY under the map, why would you even argue with me with such a stupid statement?

I only have screenshots of this, I don't have any demos or videos.

Proof:[ATTACH]1031.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1032.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1033.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1034.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1035.vB[/ATTACH]

2011-12-10_00014.thumb.jpg.08da4c4a15fb9cc53b7608ce9479ee6b.jpg

2011-12-10_00016.thumb.jpg.2e0b9d57eafb81ea7b1fe9ea2120d72e.jpg

2011-12-10_00018.thumb.jpg.32603c252e457b8af430288fe6a196b4.jpg

2011-12-10_00015.thumb.jpg.76f2b032b0f1691abaa7fc53a4ee4fd3.jpg

2011-12-10_00017.thumb.jpg.8fb4b8c9d655622151bca4cbc3c57118.jpg

This is disgusting. I'm absolutely embarrassed that these two are supposed to set an example for xG, and that I have to call these my fellow mods/admins. For no reason should you ever do the things done in here. You can't justify this, and it's total abuse. Arthman, i've heard you say something along the lines of "I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ if they remove me, I don't care." a few days ago. For Chrono, what were you thinking? You're some of the newest mods here and you go along and do this? I'm so disappointing in you guys. I just don't understand how stupid you would have to be to consider this a good idea.

+1 for complete removal from the clan and possibly a lengthy ban.

P.S., I'm sure your mother is very proud of you, Arthman.

;3

in that case, part 2 is in clear violation of the motd, being that players cant be in a cheap spot (ie. a place that is one way vision), and the bottom of the map is not considered a part of the map since it was never intentionally designed to be accessed unless done through some kind of exploit

(also lol at trifs brother posting)

First, ♥♥♥♥ you. second, for that thing with the numbers, i actualy Believed the Trick so i just followed. I have nothing to do whatsoever. also, MOTD STATES that you need to listen warden's order at all time so i enforced that

the first 3 words are NOT helping ur situation arthman and ts dont have to follow the wardens orders, they can and if they dont, they get shot cause it would be rebelling which is allowed

like if i would actualy abuse on t? i said it , yeah. Did i do it? No. I say that kinda thing often for fun. if ever you see me say that and do it. Ill even accept a COMPLETE DEMOTION and a 2MONTH BANS off the server. Because i say that OFTEN but NEVER do that

like if i would actualy abuse on t? i said it , yeah. Did i do it? No. I say that kinda thing often for fun. if ever you see me say that and do it. Ill even accept a COMPLETE DEMOTION and a 2MONTH BANS off the server. Because i say that OFTEN but NEVER do that

You can not threaten to slay Ts for rebelling. That is their job and that's the point of jailbreak.

Yet again more trouble ;c, Anyways Trif couldn't u target them and such? unless silence fixed it because sometimes a mod can target people above them and the same as them.. soo ye.. u could have taken action If not its alright.

So.. If the First part were true that could be bad trouble that will take consequences for such doing.. Though i can't seem to get what ever this "MediaFire" leads to since it doesn't have anything for me to download..

And the Second part , If you guys were truly outside the map than i don't think the warday should have even be initiated since its not considered outside as you can see your inside and there's a roof above your head and walls surrounding you.. >_>

Please tell me you have good reasons for all that just happened

~~~~~

Edit nvm i got it il lcheck it out .

Mayesaki. You need to learn difference between Sarcasm and doing it. if you'd EVER be in TS3 with me OR on css while im on, i usualy joke around that. I rarely ban people. But when i do, i have a reason. and i'd like to see "Proof" of me abusing on people. Because if you manage to have some, they're most likely from back in april when i goofed with my first mod powers. I do usualy JOKE around but never i did abuse on anybody. EVER.