Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

WHy is everyone +1ing cuz he has clan time? Clan time does not maturity. he can be in this clan from the beggening, then one day just mass freekill and leave or just leave cuz its "boring" and dont say im starting stuff. im voicing my oponion

Yeah he's been in this clan longer than about 95% of this thread...lol, only a month more than me though...;(

Lol same with me hes only been in for 1 month longer :P

I AM THE VETERAN HYAH

And I do believe, from what I have seen, he can change.

Change temporarily that is. I've seen him some days nice, then some days he flew into a flailing rage. I'll make a decision after getting on today to see some of the new members.

Also, if I may reiterate this statement, as Nandy said.

Clan time does not equal maturity. Look at some of your previous fellow members, are they mature?

Virtues, understanding, and some sort of intelligence equals maturity. Not because you've been in the clan six-seven months.

I've been in this clan since Feb, longer than Serb, but does that mean I deserve a higher rank because I'm more mature, due to more time in the clan?

No. It's all about how you act, not how long.

Ghostbusters, I haven't played with you in a LONG time. When I did though, you were immature, a troll, and disrespectful. I'm not -1ing, or +1ing yet. Maybe after a couple times I see you in-game, and actually have a chance to game with you. Also, I want to see an improvement on your behaviour since I last gamed with you, alright?

Ghostbusters, I haven't played with you in a LONG time. When I did though, you were immature, a troll, and disrespectful. I'm not -1ing, or +1ing yet. Maybe after a couple times I see you in-game, and actually have a chance to game with you. Also, I want to see an improvement on your behaviour since I last gamed with you, alright?

Same...he used to rage/flame/fail troll constantly