Sign in to follow this  
blazer

blazer

Last Connect: Dec 12, 2011 11:17:46 pm (Total: 158 Connects)

Activity: 24 %

To be mod, you should be REALLY active in the communty. You have to earn it and not claim it because you've been in the clan longer than others. I don't recally seeing you on for extended periods of time, and your mic is incomprehensible, and I've had to mute you on multiple occasions because it has a major echo and has a flat loud tone to it, like ear rape YTP's, which usually ended up with you calling me a "f@g". You've been banned like 4 times.

-1 no offense

Everyone read this btw before you decide to +1 him

blazer

I havent called you a f@g recently and ive heard my mic sound excellent on every server except the xG jb server, its even perfect on the rpg surf server....I am active its just that ive been travelling and away with family for this past week or two but ill be on more often now

btw carissimi that mod app was a couple months before this one

-1 just had to explain to him how i did not freeslay him for not following the rules on JB, if he gets mod shouldnt be on JB cause i'm sorry he needs to relearn the rules and calm down before he should have mod on JB.

Thank you for everyone who +1 me!!!! I appreciate the effort to help me......now I must play the waiting game......much longer ^_-