Sign in to follow this  
ShakeNBake

Up moderator post requirement to 200! :D

Getting mod should be hard. I got my mod at 300 posts, so don't complain. You'll only really get mod if you DESERVE IT, not if you just have 100 posts

So +1 for upping it to 200 minumum

Getting mod should be hard. I got my mod at 300 posts, so don't complain. You'll only really get mod if you DESERVE IT, not if you just have 100 posts

:3 i love you sir no balls!

I don't think it matters what the post count is, people who don't deserve it will still get mod. Since I joined the server not even two months ago, i've seen an admin and a mod lose powers for different ♥♥♥♥. I know division leaders and silence use the applications to decide who gets it, but I think it should take an actual conversation with one of the clan high-rankers as well as the original application to become mod. That way, you don't just make a few friends, post on the forums, and suddenly have a position of power for filling out a two minute long app.

I don't think it matters what the post count is, people who don't deserve it will still get mod. Since I joined the server not even two months ago, i've seen an admin and a mod lose powers for different ♥♥♥♥. I know division leaders and silence use the applications to decide who gets it, but I think it should take an actual conversation with one of the clan high-rankers as well as the original application to become mod. That way, you don't just make a few friends, post on the forums, and suddenly have a position of power for filling out a two minute long app.

+1ing that Vicious

Yeah i dont agree with this because more people would spam just to meet the requirments to get mod.. and when i post i post things that actuly matter and arnt retarted... so but im still trying to make it to mod.. but rainbow dash is killing that for people who are actuly doing the right thing...

Yeah i dont agree with this because more people would spam just to meet the requirments to get mod.. and when i post i post things that actuly matter and arnt retarted... so but im still trying to make it to mod.. but rainbow dash is killing that for people who are actuly doing the right thing...

How am I killing it :( I said i was sorry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMPBmt3IvPI

If the post count doesn't change, people should review some of the posts, to see if their posts were contributing to the clan, or just posting random crap