Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Quarantine

Member Name: Quarantine

What game?: CSS

Your In-Game Name: itZ Russian

Player's Steam ID: You have it.

Ban Reason: Abusing powers

Unban Reason: Aegean said to post an ban protest and see what the community thinks I guess. I still want to play on the servers. Remember last person that slayed all 3 times didn't get banned? Doesn't seem right. That doesn't matter now, I want your honest opinion, not too mean please; I don't want any ♥♥♥♥ too start. Bad enough the way it is.

No, absolutely not. He gives a friendly resignation, and then comes in and abuses his powers. You think this is good in any way? Do we want a person like this in our clan? HE RESIGNED! Why would he want to get back in? He has a total disregard for the community if he abuses his powers. If a person mass freekills and leaves, he gets perm banned. If a mod abuses and leaves, it's a one week ban? NO! Hell. NO. He does not deserve to be in the clan, because if he wanted to be in the clan, he wouldn't abuse and leave in the first place. Again, NO! A thousand times, NO! I trust you guys will not allow this man back into the clan, it would be absurd if you did.

I'm just confused... You say "I'll come back when all the drama and trolls are gone" yet, you cause MORE drama, by doing this.. Although, this is quarantines FIRST time, and ben got two. Give him a chance to redeem himself, but keep him banned for a week or two. But DEFINATLY don't give him mod back if he re-joins, because we don't want ANOTHER ben... +1

EDIT: Btw, I meen benrapelisberger, not ben dover.

I'm sorry Quarantine, I really am. I'll try to keep this as civil as possible.

To make it short, you've screwed up too many times. Now, let me completely shut down an argument that most people on this forum seem to use.

"Well, people like NeteX have been given a billion chances, why can't he?"

It's simple, really. NeteX wasn't an admin. There's a difference between a member and an admin. In a gaming community, you'd expect an admin to be responsible and have a good sense of judgement. Quarantine didn't show either of these characteristics. A member can get away with more stuff than an admin can because people are supposed to look up to moderators/admins. For this same reason, if an admin is caught abusing, more serious consequences will evidently happen.

To further evaluate Quarantine, I respected him until something happened. I don't know what, but he changed, and he changed for the worse. He started perm banning people that should have only gotten a day ban, he unmuted himself for no reason, etc.

Now, I do believe he was already on probation when the incident today happened. We have given him so many chances. This was his last straw and he should stay permanently banned.

mass freekill and flee= a guy kills 4-6 ts and leaves, this is a perm

what you did = slay all 4 times ( lets say there were 30 people playing), that's 120 kills + kick all. why is the first one a perm ban and the second one a "few weeks ban"?

That's just how I see it ._.

-1 sorry quarntine

ur obviously not responsible

u go post for admin in the moderator section then u do this?

i say perm ban and if gets unban NO WAY let him in the clan and remove his powers

mass freekill and flee= a guy kills 4-6 ts and leaves, this is a perm

Actually , it's kill 2 or more then leave . Also , this is his first time , unban him ONCE .. C'mon . You guys are getting waaay too mad ..

-1 Honestly, so many people complain about you being a mod it's ridiculous. I have seen you abuse so many times, even before I was in xG I saw you abuse. You are the example of what an admin shouldn't be. This is ridiculous. E.Z Kill, you -1'd batman because your saying we should have no tolerance, but then quarantine freekills 120 people and kicks them all and its alright. Like No. Just No.

In conclusion, if you unban Quarantine, then I want batman unbanned because it was his first time.