Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

[xG] Oscar the Grouch ([xG]Applejack)

Member Name: Tarin

Member's Name: [xG] Oscar the Grouch ([xG]Applejack)

Your In-Game Name: ]xG:M[ Tarin

Member's Steam ID: er, dunno, 'twas TS

Abuse Reason: He verbally assaulted me. He argued with me over the reason for his ban. He threatened to get me demoted, said it was easy. He threatened me with the very proof I now bring against him. An audio recording from TS.

In the conversation he also disrespects "Blue". (SGTBLU or BlueRaja I don't know)

I tried staying calm, I did a decent job, I think.

I ask that he be stripped of his [xG] tags for massive disrespect and obvious lack of understanding of the rules. He doesn't think the rules apply to him, which is not true at all.

Proof: Sorry the recording is only half the conversation, I only thought to record halfway though.

www.zenoart.com/xg/ts3_recording_11_12_19_2_5_21.wav

Also a screenshot of what he said to me in steam chat.

www.zenoart.com/xg/oscar.jpg

(he lied to me ingame about being rebanned for the freekill by papi?, i have no proof of it , but that's what I refer to in "Next time don't lie to me." ...)

Lol Tarin sounds like a professional out of the 2 that is fighting on who's wrong and who's right. Everything that oscar has been explaining is incorrect if he had thought about what he said carefully, This is worsening his case badly. I lol'd when he said he got this all on fraps to provide as proof of abuse yet the conversation provided no proof of such abuse but the disrespect he had gave toward Tarin.

He will be placed under close surveillance , if this is to happen once again he will than be removed from xG.

Sorry guys, be patient lets see if he changes or not.

i definitly +1. i was in jb when he was rebanned. he raged. big time. he came back about an hour later saying "thank god i got tarin on fraps" and "i dont care, tarins getting demoted" He then proceeded to "command" me to change my name. i told him i dont have to, and that i wouldnt. then he said "im requesting it, you have to" i then said "lick my nuts :D" lol jk...i said "u dont have power over me, do NOT talk to me like that again, or u will be server banned, not just teambanned. if i wanted to, i could "request" that u change ur name back to oscar, so the other mods know who u r, and it would be a "command" He thinks hes above the rules, and believes he can disrespect any member he wants, with no consequences. He is a TERRIBLE representation of xG and does not deserve to wear our tag...

I def +1 this.....Sorry but it is so true as you have also trolled me and many people other than just mods and admins, Aswell you fight with the mods and admins threatening to get them demoted, and you tried to get tarin demoted but the thread got shut down instantly as it was not true.

Wow Oscar... you lie about me. How many times have you done it before?

Oh and for the record I never got pissed, and I didn't slay people you told me to because when I would it would end up to be a mis understanding. :/

Im at 0

I just want to say to all of you that are reading the forums, I'm sincerely sorry for all of you that ive trolled I'll take my time and take my punishment, I'm also sorry for upsetting you Blu with you mod rights and trying to make you do stuff your not required to do. Tarin i would also like to say I'm sorry for being such a little prick to you last night, i wasnt thinking straight and was being a big ♥♥♥ jerk. I'm adhd, adderal, im very compulsive towards stuff and i get upset off of the littlest things. And i still havent learned how to control that, so Im just saying im sorry towards all the people ive offended in the past and I'm here to say that I'm stopping now and im going to change.

Haha Tarin you sound like me when I try to talk to people about their bans, and such. Listening to the audio tape too, this is sewious business. Also the last part you said Oscar....really dude? Really?

I agree though, he needs to be watched very carefully and no offense dude, you need to stop raging about every little thing

I just want to say to all of you that are reading the forums, I'm sincerely sorry for all of you that ive trolled I'll take my time and take my punishment, I'm also sorry for upsetting you Blu with you mod rights and trying to make you do stuff your not required to do. Tarin i would also like to say I'm sorry for being such a little prick to you last night, i wasnt thinking straight and was being a big ♥♥♥ jerk. I'm adhd, adderal, im very compulsive towards stuff and i get upset off of the littlest things. And i still havent learned how to control that, so Im just saying im sorry towards all the people ive offended in the past and I'm here to say that I'm stopping now and im going to change.

You know what? No. Apology not accepted.

You've been a thorn in my side since you started playing on xG servers. You don't pay attention. You don't follow the rules. you cry every time you get punished. You lie to me constantly. You tried to get me demoted just yesterday.

You do not deserve to wear the xG tags.

I dont know if this is just me but the steam chat looks like you instigated it. You kept prodding at him with your rebuttals and provoking an angry response. You went out of your way to get this "proof". It's insulting that just because you have the better grammar of the two people that you think he deserves the be stripped of clan membership. No one likes a cocky a-hole who prides himself on spelling and thinking he's above people, just remember that.

I dont know if this is just me but the steam chat looks like you instigated it. You kept prodding at him with your rebuttals and provoking an angry response. You went out of your way to get this "proof". It's insulting that just because you have the better grammar of the two people that you think he deserves the be stripped of clan membership. No one likes a cocky a-hole who prides himself on spelling and thinking he's above people, just remember that.

This is just funny. You think I want him banned because of grammar? Too funny!

Sheesh, your trying to seem so smart you really are dumb. Im saying you instigated this problem and that this whole post should be irrelevant. You cause a majority of the problems and I don't know if you realize this or not, but your attitude towards almost everyone else in xG is just demeaning.

Sheesh, your trying to seem so smart you really are dumb. Im saying you instigated this problem and that this whole post should be irrelevant. You cause a majority of the problems and I don't know if you realize this or not, but your attitude towards almost everyone else in xG is just demeaning.

This coming from the one who would rather abuse his mod then talk to someone. I also take it you havn't had much interaction with Oscar. If he gets killed and wasn't paying attention you head "♥♥♥♥ing freekiller" in vent and him telling a mod who is on to slay or teamban. All i heard yesterday when he was screaming at serbian was "tarin is a ♥♥♥ and blah blah blah" I also have had problems with him, He just simply doesnt understand when you tell him no. It's like hes a child.

I obviously didn't instigate the problem. I just rebanned him and he started raging. kthxbai.