Sign in to follow this  
Tarin

[xG] Oscar the Grouch ([xG]Applejack)

This coming from the one who would rather abuse his mod then talk to someone. I also take it you havn't had much interaction with Oscar. If he gets killed and wasn't paying attention you head "♥♥♥♥ing freekiller" in vent and him telling a mod who is on to slay or teamban. All i heard yesterday when he was screaming at serbian was "tarin is a ♥♥♥ and blah blah blah" I also have had problems with him, He just simply doesnt understand when you tell him no. It's like hes a child.

I don't know who you are. You clearly dont know me if you actually think I run around and abuse admin. Hop off the bandwagon and think for yourself, no one likes a kiss-♥♥♥.

I don't know who you are. You clearly dont know me if you actually think I run around and abuse admin. Hop off the bandwagon and think for yourself, no one likes a kiss-♥♥♥.

Well i would flame back but, i'll just leave it at this and say. Before you go around being a ♥♥♥♥ to people and saying they don't think for themselfs maybe you should try doing it for yourself. I also never said you "run around and admin abuse" So get off your high horse. Also you calling Tarin "demeaning" is funny. Look at what your posting as a non member in something you honestly shouldnt even be posting in.