Sign in to follow this  
Soul

How did you guys come across xG servers?

Just bought CSS, went to a few jb servers and freekilled, got banned. I was really confused so I started my own server.

And look where you are now.

I was bored so i typed in each letter in the map filter.

until I came across J, I went to Amity and got bored, then went to xenogamers. 6 months later here we are.

Almost same story here. I just started at Hells Gamers, and then i found xG :P

Long ♥♥♥ time ago, I used to play with this other clan's JB. I actually got banned for some reason or other, so for the next year, I pretty much just played Deathmatch and Large Servers. Then, for some reason, I remebered about the Jailbreak mod. So I went down the top players list till I found a JB server and Voila! xG.

The I left like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ ;_;

Just bought CSS, went to a few jb servers and freekilled, got banned. I was really confused so I started my own server.

This is best story he was "confused" :)

i decided to start playing steam again, cause i got a new computer at that time and was able to play games running on the hl2 engine, decided to play css, found rpg surf server in early april, joined xg in late april, played on rpg surf for months, then decided to try out jb and see how it is, didnt like it at first but i kept going back to it when rpg surf was empty, then silence changed the plugins for rpg surf a bunch of times and there were bugs on it for several weeks, so i go on jb and play that, and here i am, div leader for css

I just joined a random server, happened to be xG jailbreak. I remember Johnny was warden, colour was there along with high plains, if i remember correctly. I liked the jb mod, tried a couple other servers (hg, amity, vjb, 28rl), hated all of them, so i massed and fled till i was banned on all cept for vjb and xG. Went with xG cuz vjb is ♥♥♥ as fuuuuuu. Started making friends, and i couldnt leave :)

Started CSS after a long time of not playing it, I played zombie mods like 10 hours a day, then tried jailbreak in either HG or NO3 don't remember, I kept dying and it was late at night so I joined xG's jailbreak, I met cocky, sad, trollface and rabid, and I no-lifed to first place and to co-leader <3

I just joined a random server, happened to be xG jailbreak. I remember Johnny was warden, colour was there along with high plains, if i remember correctly. I liked the jb mod, tried a couple other servers (hg, amity, vjb, 28rl), hated all of them, so i massed and fled till i was banned on all cept for vjb and xG. Went with xG cuz vjb is ♥♥♥ as fuuuuuu. Started making friends, and i couldnt leave :)

We've been in love ever since <3

And I don't know, terrible memory lawl. Probably got on to freekill. I have ALWAYS freekilled a ♥♥♥♥ ton, i'm just very sly about it. I suppose I decided that I could just stop and become an official member after a while! :D

Started CSS after a long time of not playing it' date=' I played zombie mods like 10 hours a day, then tried jailbreak in either HG or NO3 don't remember, I kept dying and it was late at night so I joined xG's jailbreak, I met cocky, sad, trollface and rabid, and I no-lifed to first place and to co-leader <3[/quote']

Forgot NO3...im banned from there too :3

Well, on another server (non-jb) I met a cool guy named Reaping_Havoc. We became friends and whatnot. I enjoyed playing with him, so one day when I was bored mindlessly killing I went to his server xG JB. I was totally confused and he was actually afk so I didn't really enjoy it.

When I was bored being a boss on the tdm server I used to play at I would head over to xG JB. I ended up playing there 25% of the time.

Then I reported an admin abuser on the tdm server. They don't take kindly to that - I got banned. xG became my home. I played here for a bit and a bit at my old clan's server, but since they condone hacking (aimbots and norecoils are "allowed") I really hated their server. I liked xG better so I quit my old clan and applied for xG the same day. Accepted two days later. A week after that I applied for mod after being promised by a div he'd just promote me and never did. Got mod a week later...now you have to deal with my expert modness.