Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Origin of Game Name?

We have a thread about how you found xG, so let's talk about your username, gametag, etc on the servers.

For me, people may know me as "That One Pyro Furry" I also go by a lot of different names such as Jackal, Xepher Sicarius, Pyro, Assassin, Furry, and so on so on. Mostly this is all related to my fursona (The dude in my icon, sprays and stuff) The "That One" part is inspired by the Nostalgia Critic, also known as, That Guy with the Glasses.

Let's hear your story

Oh hey 800 posts. I'm on my way to be a post whore! :D

I got Otherworldly because I sat around for an around 3 years ago and needed a cool Steam name.

And thus, Otherworldly was born because I looked at a dictionary and I wanted adjectives ♥♥♥♥♥♥!

I used to be; "I 8 a twurtle" first time i joined jb, and then changed to i 8 a turtle, i ate a turtle, turtle muncher (joined xg at this point), then rabid started hating me because we both had turtle in our names, then it was changd to tortoise muncher which was ♥♥♥, then Penguin muncher, then penguin, then Michael, then michael the penguin.

There's no real origin of my name just me being a retard.

I googled 'Unique Name Generator' and clicked the first link that popped up. After a few minutes of browsing, Trifdign eventually came up and I thought it sounded cool.

Well...I think my name is obvious. Strangelove liked the idea of a doomsday device blowing up the world, with the exception of himself and a few other chosen ones to live in a cave with females of their choosing for the purpose of re-population. He also had a bad habit of his right arm going up in the air to salute the fuhrer, to which he had to fight it back down via hitting it with the other arm. BTW - nothing beats Slim Pickens riding a nuke (like he was in a rodeo) as it plumets down on Moscow...lol

"Gentleman, there is no fighting in the war room..."

Saw a recipe for shake N bake that I thought was just delicious as all hell. Then someone suggested that I call myself Shake N Bacon 'cause bacon is awesome. I saw no better logic in life than that so I went with it.

Was originally nullbyte. Then my good friend Vero (who can't see this, forum banned /cry) suggested "Colourblaze." I was Colourblaze for a while, but ended up shortening it to Colour. People know me for having not a set-in-stone name, though, so I am always changing it, i.e. Sinatra and Black Cat.

I got my name because my friend and I were talking about the wizard of Oz and then it got dirty, it was originated from Wicked Witch of The East.

Was originally nullbyte. Then my good friend Vero (who can't see this, forum banned /cry) suggested "Colourblaze." I was Colourblaze for a while, but ended up shortening it to Colour. People know me for having not a set-in-stone name, though, so I am always changing it, i.e. Sinatra and Black Cat.

lol i remember when you joined the server, your name was 'penguin' no caps no tags, and i *eventually* stole your name. umad brah. ahh the good days