Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Origin of Game Name?

I got into a clan that started your name with The_______VVay So I did TheRageWay because that seems very original and it just has stuck xD btw people you call me for short Rage...

kinda just made mine up working at the shop and making random Star Wars references. Then I googled it and realized I wasnt the first to think of Admiral Snackbar....and used it anyways. Been using it for so long now, least since 2006 Always want to drop the "Admiral" part because Id rather the people I know call me Snackbar, but then the joke kind of gets lost in all that.

Well, my very first user name i ever used was Haloman465. I used for a long time untill it got old and dusty. After that i used alot of different names. Some of them were Desmond, bob, mr.cheese, and alot of other random stuff. One of those names was Raven, and it just kinda stuck with me. Every now and then ill change my name to more random stuff, but i think ill stick with Raven for aslong as Haloman.

At first i thought this thread wanting Origin names for BATTLEFIELD 3

My Origin Name is R3venant6 if you wanna add me.

My name came from a game i use to play.

My name was originally Butch Cassidy when I first used my dad's computer for games, because the name comes from what was my favorite movie for a long time. Then I went by Angel Eyes for a while, which was from a famous western called The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. As you can tell, I love anything set in the American old West.. Eventually, I found a band called Infected Mushroom, and my favorite album by them is "Vicious Delicious", and I thought that sounded awesome and described me pretty well, thus my current name.

tl;dr music and movies always determine my name

The name BooT originated from the footwear of a cowboy. Another reason I picked the name was because it's the shape of Italy and I did that joke so often on Xbox Live to random kids, the name kind of stuck. Another reason I picked it was because BooTs are the strongest of footwear and it matches my personality of being the strongest. :)

Well, I went by red dot, just kinda came into mind, then people started telling me, I had allot of different personalities (Hiper, Slow, Funny, Ect) So, colorful came to mind, and the dot was already in there............. And the rest is history!

( I was also under another name back hen, but I forgot the name ;D)