Sign in to follow this  
Xepher

Reserved Slots for Admins/Donators?

Title says it all, I believe that some players, specially mods/admins should get reserved slots in case the server gets full and there are no mods/admins on at the time. I also believe that people who have donated a certain amount should get something like this too.

Make this happen please? :3

Eyup. Fully agree. Mods/Admins/Donators deserve a reserved slot, IMO. It also means that if a server is full then it can be moderated more properly! Which is always a good thing.

+1 for this!

Well its not buying your way in.. i mean jail break isnt always full its just you get a reserved slot.. like if its full a non donator or member will be kicked or something like that

I think we should only have 2 slots for admins/mods. If I were a random player and were kicked if there was 5 slots opened, I would rage

Reserved slots don't work like that in Sourcemod.

If the server is full and a reserved-user wants to join, a non-reserved user will be kicked (I think it's always the person who's been there the least amount of time).

Otherwise, the reserved slots don't have any noticeable effect.

Reserved slots don't work like that in Sourcemod.

If the server is full and a reserved-user wants to join, a non-reserved user will be kicked (I think it's always the person who's been there the least amount of time).

Otherwise, the reserved slots don't have any noticeable effect.

I don't like the kicking thing. But seriously, its a very nice plugin. It helps our mods and admins do they're job, even when the server is full.

MY 100th POST PARTY TIME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO