Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Rex's Goodbye

Okay my good friend Rex told me to put this up for him.

"Hi fellas it's rexx here, I've been banned from all servers and forums due to very illegitimete reasons, anyways forums mods don't delete this, everyone should at least have the right to say goodbye, anyhow I have no chance of being unbanned lolut?

Yea so I will miss you all but i have my favorites:Hudson,Highplains,Mad scientist,Billy mays,Ghostbusters,Zapper,Arthman,Penguin,Aegean,Sgt banana,Slipery,otherworldly,serb,vero Jr,Selby,smokeyy,E.Z kill,xavien,pyro,poncher,outlaw,king j,silence(a little),fahad,charco,foxxy, and brian. GOODBYE Hope you'll miss me as much as I'll miss you."

Not a stupid reason to ban . If you were in our conversation you would understand why he was completely ban.. After adding me with the name he had he is for sure trolled once again watsoever and now is being removed from xG.

rex if you ever end up reading this, im very glad you were apart of the xG community. You've taught us all many different things witch im sure will apply any number of these in the future. whether you've intended it or not you've given us your time and sometimes in the end thats all one can ask for

Thanks,

Please enjoy your time anywhere!

also go read a book or something, im not kidding. i think we all can learn allot from good literature

I feel bad for him at the least. But I don't know what really happened between the admins and him so I'm just going to say Good Luck at finding another awesome clan. :)

Here's the so called "stupid" reason for why we banned him perm and are not unbanning him. He first said that anyone who is better then ducki is apparently a hacker (you can check the recent ban protest on the (aimbotter) ) , he then went on scrim a little after me, and I left since they were doing a private scrim, and rex got kicked since he didn't leave willingly. Rex changed his name to Ducki's real name (He knew it from her old youtube account, and even claimed to have found her Facebook back in the day), and then he wikipidia'd some random named the exact same name as Ducki, and said "That girl is his favorite author" ... which was BS. He then had a huge arguement with ducki and myself, and then he said he will do the I <3 silence thing, which we couldn't say no too. RIght after I said okay, he added ducki with the name "ducki aka (her real name here)" and then claims he had no idea what ducki's real name was, and that he wasn't trolling. We stand by our decision to keep him permed, if anyone wants to put in their input, then feel free to do so.

Lol this made me laugh too, rex u are just pathetic lol, its completely legitemate reasons and you've been given more than enough chances. (what was it 4 or 5) lol in my opinion im glad this guy is gone, you may pitty him but u didnt have to listen to him change his name to choppy on the xG teamspeak and use a voice changer and yell and beg at agean (and at others after agean left) to unban him, it was just pathetic, and not to mention annoying.

Here's the so called "stupid" reason for why we banned him perm and are not unbanning him. He first said that anyone who is better then ducki is apparently a hacker (you can check the recent ban protest on the (aimbotter) ) , he then went on scrim a little after me, and I left since they were doing a private scrim, and rex got kicked since he didn't leave willingly. Rex changed his name to Ducki's real name (He knew it from her old youtube account, and even claimed to have found her Facebook back in the day), and then he wikipidia'd some random named the exact same name as Ducki, and said "That girl is his favorite author" ... which was BS. He then had a huge arguement with ducki and myself, and then he said he will do the I <3 silence thing, which we couldn't say no too. RIght after I said okay, he added ducki with the name "ducki aka (her real name here)" and then claims he had no idea what ducki's real name was, and that he wasn't trolling. We stand by our decision to keep him permed, if anyone wants to put in their input, then feel free to do so.

Wait, so he's permanently banned for using Duckii's real name?

Wat.

She has every right to keep it private, and if he just wants to egg her on constantly, we should ban 'em.

Correct, but a permanent ban is going way too far. I understand if she wants it to be private but I would have only server banned him for a day or so.

Correct, but a permanent ban is going way too far. I understand if she wants it to be private but I would have only server banned him for a day or so.

It also has to do with past offenses I believe.

There are rules, but sometimes people place what is the best thing for everyone.

It also has to do with past offenses I believe.

There are rules, but sometimes people place what is the best thing for everyone.

Understandable. I was thinking that Aegean perm'd him for this reason alone.

Knowing the previous offenses and such, this was basically the final straw, if I can recall he was on probation twice, thus leading to this.