Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Rex's Goodbye

Clearly that is not the only reason he was perma banned. He had done much more in the past and i've warned him already. He just continued and continued with it and than the last straw was when he came into the server with my name,sinceh e stalks me all day , makes an excuse and searched it up and sent us to a wiki of a person. And than added me with the name Duckii A.K.A [my name].

Here's the so called "stupid" reason for why we banned him perm and are not unbanning him. He first said that anyone who is better then ducki is apparently a hacker (you can check the recent ban protest on the (aimbotter) ) , he then went on scrim a little after me, and I left since they were doing a private scrim, and rex got kicked since he didn't leave willingly. Rex changed his name to Ducki's real name (He knew it from her old youtube account, and even claimed to have found her Facebook back in the day), and then he wikipidia'd some random named the exact same name as Ducki, and said "That girl is his favorite author" ... which was BS. He then had a huge arguement with ducki and myself, and then he said he will do the I <3 silence thing, which we couldn't say no too. RIght after I said okay, he added ducki with the name "ducki aka (her real name here)" and then claims he had no idea what ducki's real name was, and that he wasn't trolling. We stand by our decision to keep him permed, if anyone wants to put in their input, then feel free to do so.

Ah! Well thanks beautiful. He never gave me that in depth reason!

Ah! Well thanks beautiful. He never gave me that in depth reason!

Hence why its important to listen to both sides of the story before to judge =P I think we all learned a valuable lesson here today. ♥♥♥♥ this sounds like an after school special lesson, or Full House, one of the two XD

I liked rexx. LIKED...he used to be chill as hell, and an awesome kid to talk to. Then he started trolling MASSIVLY, and became an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Rexx, if you read this...uve been given SO many chances, but you still havent changed. Its no ones fault but ur own. Im honestly disappointed in you...

This kid is annoying, who cares if he says goodbye, just another troll gone. I like how he would blame me for being the troll yet apparently he's even worse than I was. Good riddance, never come back.

Well, since Rexx is banned from xG; he'll be back eventually since he'll mostly just leave and rejoin for no legitimate reason whatsoever, and this is really getting irritating on my sincere and humble nature since it's basically the same ♥♥♥♥ over and over again. It's like that case with Netex; I used to like Rexx at first, was a great kid, but now just turned into some idiotic troll like the rest of those imbeciles on JailBreak. I knew this was going to happen eventually in which he will lead himself to ruins.

Peace.