Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

[DC] vs [R]

Soooooooo I'm pretty sure this ♥♥♥♥ talking has gone on longg enoughhh ;)

It's time to settle itt.

I've been talking about this with other [DC] members about scrimming all the [R] dudes and we've been wanting to do this for awhile. So this is [DC] calling out the [R]'s, let's scrimm and settle itt.. Comment on here when and if you guys aren't too scared to scrim uss.

LEHHHHH GOOO

scrim skills arent related to jb skills. R is the first original subclan and it was the best subclan in its hayday (top players in jb were in R) before silence reset the ranks, now its just killwhore wardens and cts. inb4 rabid comes in and does his thang

lol me and mohammad are top 3 and we both rebel a lot more than we are CT.. but im just saying we should scrim it out for funnnn and to take bragging rightss

The way i see it DC is too serious about being known and dominant, and R is just for reboobling and having a good time.

but DC can get all dramatic and call us out.

Lol our subclan is specifically for being a REBEL and killing CT's, scrim would definitely prove whose better right?

no need for your sarcasm here -__- lol, and its just pretty much for fun, weve never had a sub caln vs sub clan scrim, and anyways we do enforce a good rebelling policyyy

R is full of scrubs, half of them dont even rebel anyways. DC is where the real killers come out to play. If you noobs wanna scrim, and i mean scrim not script duckii, then you know where to find me.... playing LoL.... cause CSS sucks.... hmu..... <3