Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

A critical analysis of xG

Actually, his sentence is poorly constructed but logically sound. Let me restate it so someone with your "grammatical prowess" may understand it.

"It is not necessary that the leaders of this clan -- Silence, Aegean and Duckii -- listen to the lower members. This is not a democracy; there is no reason for them to hearken thusly. It is, however, that they do heed the words of the lower members."

Anyway, if you have a problem with Duckii take it up with her. You obviously do.

If you have a problem with the base intelligence level of the clan I suggest you stop playing video games and join chess club.

I explained in my original post that

Mullin thinks that what Duckii did was uncalled for and all Duckii did was disregard anything he said.

I don't want to talk to her personally, she'll disregard anything I say and tell me to stop being bad.

@Everyone arguing over the grammar: Read what Tarin wrote, due to the way Duke structured his sentence, it made me think it was a paradox.

Can we get back on topic now? I didn't want this to turn into a grammar thread.

Trif, stop starting all of this ♥♥♥♥ on the forums, no bad intentions meant, but seriously. I wish you would THINK before you typed. The essay WAS well presented, but the things in it were not valid nor had to be brought up. And you do not have to win every fight, so stop argueing with aegean. If you don't agree with him, talk to him in private instead of bringing this ♥♥♥♥ on the forums.

I explained in my original post that

I don't want to talk to her personally, she'll disregard anything I say and tell me to stop being bad.

@Everyone arguing over the grammar: Read what Tarin wrote, due to the way Duke structured his sentence, it made me think it was a paradox.

Can we get back on topic now? I didn't want this to turn into a grammar thread.

You sir are the one who turned it into one. Also ♥♥♥♥ urself child.

First off, stop ganging up on him. He made the thread to bring out the problems he sees in xG, they are valid and you guys are stuck on grammar mistakes. Did you even read it? or are you just going to continue to be useless and argue? This wasn't meant to cause another sh-itstorm, like everything always turns into because you people start arguments. Way to prove his point. He has more balls than every one of you because he's actually speaking about what he cares about, and he cares about xG. If he didn't care about xG then he wouldn't make this thread. You guys aren't looking at the big picture, he's making valid points that he wants you guys to improve upon.

First off, stop ganging up on him. He made the thread to bring out the problems he sees in xG, they are valid and you guys are stuck on grammar mistakes. Did you even read it? or are you just going to continue to be useless and argue? This wasn't meant to cause another sh-itstorm, like everything always turns into because you people start arguments. Way to prove his point. He has more balls than every one of you because he's actually speaking about what he cares about, and he cares about xG. If he didn't care about xG then he wouldn't make this thread. You guys aren't looking at the big picture, he's making valid points that he wants you guys to improve upon.

Ben if you read thru the posts it is HE who started the grammar nazi party in this thread.

First off, stop ganging up on him. He made the thread to bring out the problems he sees in xG, they are valid and you guys are stuck on grammar mistakes. Did you even read it? or are you just going to continue to be useless and argue? This wasn't meant to cause another sh-itstorm, like everything always turns into because you people start arguments. Way to prove his point.

Actually, i could care less about the grammar. I was just proving that his smartass remarks r not valid, and therefore, not needed. @requestclose, as this thread is going to cause nothing but uneducated flamewars, and petty ♥♥♥♥ fights

Actually, i could care less about the grammar. I was just proving that his smartass remarks r not valid, and therefore, not needed. @requestclose, as this thread is going to cause nothing but uneducated flamewars, and petty ♥♥♥♥ fights

Agreed, all this will cause is more and more flame wars. There were valid points and nonvalid points in his thread.

Happy Holidays, you should enjoy them while they last instead of arguing. It's a clan, we're supposed to be together.