Topaz

ColorfulDot

Member Name: ColorfulDot

In-Game Name: [xG] Colorful Dot

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13057398

Donated: No

Other information: I am very active in CS:S and on the forums. I know the MOTD well. I respect all xG members and Staff members. I read the MOTD 2 times a week for updates. I act mature about things. I am nice to people who are new.

OTHER INFORMATION:

- I plan on donating sometime this week when I get paypal.

- I am on teamspeak, and I am active.

- I have been playing the xG servers for about a year now, but I joined xG (Original date was about in march) a couple of months later thanks to some good freinds in xG.

You did spam forums a bit. I had to tell you to stop before, I believe.

Spamming is saying one or two words that really do not mean anything, in my opinion. I did not spam, all of my posts are on certain topics. I don't remember you talking to me before. I would wish to meet you in-game, I have never played with you before :P

Spamming is saying one or two words that really do not mean anything, in my opinion. I did not spam, all of my posts are on certain topics. I don't remember you talking to me before. I would wish to meet you in-game, I have never played with you before :P

Then I was mistaken with the "talking with you" part. But, It was kind of spamming, even if it WAS on topic.

Either way, I'm still 0 till I play with you in-game again...

sorry but ur young to be mod -1

Age doesn't mean anything, we have a few mods who are 13-14 year olds. It's all about maturity and dedication to the community. You're basically giving your trust to the person to have power to control the server

Age doesn't mean anything, we have a few mods who are 13-14 year olds. It's all about maturity and dedication to the community. You're basically giving your trust to the person to have power to control the server

Thanks pyro :D