Sign in to follow this  
Topaz

ColorfulDot

When I was playing with you, you really came off as disrespectful and not really like friendly to me, so I'll leave it at a 0.

Im not going to lie, that was a little immature. But I was still just joking around, Im sorry for any damage I caused.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

-1 not mature

Wow, you first reply saying too young (Btw you fail at grammar, no offense) and then you come back with immature, just because pyro said it mattered about maturity, not age. Honestly, you are the one being immature. I -1ed your thread because you DO act immature, this proves my point further.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

[/color]

Wow, you first reply saying too young (Btw you fail at grammar, no offense) and then you come back with immature, just because pyro said it mattered about maturity, not age. Honestly, you are the one being immature. I -1ed your thread because you DO act immature, this proves my point further.

Didn't really cause any damage, just not a good first impression seeing as that that was the first time I've ever run into you.

Ehh, i think hes pretty cool and stuff but not quite sure about admin. It would be nice to have another admin that plays Minigames more and could kick/ slay the idiots. Hmm, hes a plus 1 to me! +1