Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

This community is corrupt

If you guys call this a community,you're VERY VERY wrong. This is not ran like a community, its not dedicated like a community, and you cant deal with sht the right way, you need to learn how to adapt to this kind of ♥♥♥♥. The only reason people don't like me is because "i sound like neteX" and who the fck cares i dont know netex and i dont care, He's a troll I'm not, people harrasing my little brother on surf is offensive to me and should be taken to action. Our own "co leader aegean" cant do sht on any other games ive only seen him on css when hes requested, he doesnt play minecraft. He sits up there and doesnt communicate with the whole "community" like a "community mayor" should do. If you all want to be in this community be my guest. But me getting kicked for something i had no part in. Is retarted. Rabid protested on me for no fcking reason. Rabid kept mic spamming in the css jb while i said if you talk over warden you'll be slain or killed. SOOOO dont go saying that all you pricks cant get over yourselves for something you need to rub off, and for all the sht all of you dumfcks have done to me i shouldn't even be friends with you but you know what I try to get along BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF GUESS WHO RABID RABID RABID RABID " once rabid got back into the clan all this sht fell onto me

LIKE REALLY HES BEEN BACK IN THE CLAN FOR A WEEK AND I HAVE PLAYED WITH HIM ONCE

AND YOU GONA KICK ME FOR SOMETHING I DONT HAVE A PART IN

FFS

REALLLLLY

if you dont understand the concept of a community gtfo, this so called "community" or "clan" isnt what the true meaning of xg is the true meaning is a drama team full of dumasses who arent dedicated

That went in hard but... improvise it bring up key factors and then the community could come up with ways to make it better for the players.

GAMING WORLD PEACE 2012

EITHER CONTRIBUTE TO IT SOMEHOW OR BE SMASHED UNDER THE FOOT OF THE GIANT MECHA THAT IS THE MASCOT.

<3

With love, BooT.

If you guys call this a community,you're VERY VERY wrong. This is not ran like a community, its not dedicated like a community, and you cant deal with sht the right way, you need to learn how to adapt to this kind of ♥♥♥♥. The only reason people don't like me is because "i sound like neteX" and who the fck cares i dont know netex and i dont care, He's a troll I'm not, people harrasing my little brother on surf is offensive to me and should be taken to action. Our own "co leader aegean" cant do sht on any other games ive only seen him on css when hes requested, he doesnt play minecraft. He sits up there and doesnt communicate with the whole "community" like a "community mayor" should do. If you all want to be in this community be my guest. But me getting kicked for something i had no part in. Is retarted. Rabid protested on me for no fcking reason. Rabid kept mic spamming in the css jb while i said if you talk over warden you'll be slain or killed. SOOOO dont go saying that all you pricks cant get over yourselves for something you need to rub off, and for all the sht all of you dumfcks have done to me i shouldn't even be friends with you but you know what I try to get along BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF GUESS WHO RABID RABID RABID RABID " once rabid got back into the clan all this sht fell onto me

LIKE REALLY HES BEEN BACK IN THE CLAN FOR A WEEK AND I HAVE PLAYED WITH HIM ONCE

AND YOU GONA KICK ME FOR SOMETHING I DONT HAVE A PART IN

FFS

REALLLLLY

if you dont understand the concept of a community gtfo, this so called "community" or "clan" isnt what the true meaning of xg is the true meaning is a drama team full of dumasses who arent dedicated

You can't say this if you cause many problem and drama yourself sir. You've been causing many problem by raging and threatening others about them getting demoted and ban. You had this coming after what you kept on doing and i even gave you a chance to change and you failed to do so. You have no right to say this is a corrupt community if you have done nothing to help out.

That went in hard but... improvise it bring up key factors and then the community could come up with ways to make it better for the players.

why should i they should find out themselves.

Knowing your icon is Applejack

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_12_1.jpg_cea6d8da93c546f0523d364df80d6827.jpg.4f2f9e2ef08f239df78ce6fdfb22f6f5.jpg

The reason why you got kicked out of XG cause of the way you been acting to other members and the mods/admin, not because you sound like a person. If you try to change your attitude in a month, you can reapply and try again.

Oscar its a community for a reason, many member contributes on improving the clan. You just don't see that and you rage when you have a problem yourself. And it also seems you think the "Co - Leader Aegean" comes only on css when there is a problem. Have you ever notice why there is a Minecraft Division leader who handles minecraft? And there's Css division leaders? You just don't understand and you rage and rage saying we fail as a clan. You yourself fail on understanding such simple things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to a growing clan, where we don't consider things "finished" but "opened for improvement."

Good day

~Closed.

Oscar, have you really seen what it was that YOU have done in a whole. You say that so many people disrespect you and don't treat you as they should, but really how can they when you go out and make Fascist, Sexual, and Racist comments and jokes. I will agree with you in saying that some Mods+ don't treat you with a respect that they should but in scenes you tend to over react, and don't nessecarily act as YOU SHOULD.

I wish you the best in future endevours, and weither it is in a positive or negative way, you will be rembered.

-Slipery Fingers