Sign in to follow this  
LordAragon

Out of ur cell your a rebel rule....

So ive been wondering this

Say warden says out of ur cell ur a rboobler and cells are open, then you like jump out, or take a step out then, run back in ur cell

and then they still shoot and kill you, even though ur back in ur cell

Example: The orders saying "outta you cell ur a rebeller" then i ran out a few times to mess with the cts, then he told us to line up for a gun check, so i do, then a guy kills me and says "i saw u take a step outta your cell earlier"....

should you be killed for that double jeopardy??

In my opinion: no

but what do u think about this

As far as I know, cell hopping is not allowed (that's the term btw, even if it's your own cell) . Ummm you can try to see if the community wants cell hopping back in the MOTD

"As far as I know, cell hopping is not allowed (that's the term btw, even if it's your own cell) . Ummm you can try to see if the community wants cell hopping back in the MOTD"

Dude I hate when that ♥♥♥♥ happens I think like if you make it back in your cell then your pardened cuz sometimes you dont know who cell hopped they just have an idea because you could cell hop to another cell with 5 other Ts... this can lead to a freekill because they thought they killed the right guy..

What I hate is when you get outside of your cell before warden is called and gives any orders and you still get shot... If you dont say out of your cell your a rebel then anyone outside their cell is free from harm. The excuse "you used a vent to get out" doesnt work because you need to SEE the T go through the vent or break it open.