but on some maps its really easy to rebel and almost impossible

Well my idea is that Ts should be able to buy a gun

BUT WAIT

Rules:

1. A deagle (only has a 7 round mag)

2. U only get 1 mag, no extra rounds

3. Make it expensive 45,000+

4. Only 1 t per round can buy one

and its not like a bomb where cts dont knw if they have it or not, CTs can clearly see who has it

i think this is a good idea because it gives ts a better chance without OPing them.

But i like the betting system we have but there is not much use because u can only buy bombs and most of the time u can get one because people have it...

so how bout it? whats your opinion on it? do u think it will work?

and even f it doesnt work u can always remove it right?

edit: i added a poll

Sounds good, but I think it should be something like awps in pub, where only a certain amount of ppl can have it, also with bombs. Maybe 2-3 Max, CT's are usually bad enough....

-1 obviously you don't play ct all that much cause when theres a lot of people on its hard enough to control them all with the bombs and some cells that give minor guns such as usp or glock, and now u want to add the option to buy a deagle....helllll nawhhhh -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

I say maybe only like one T is allowed to buy a gun.. People can just go CT until they have a ♥♥♥♥ load of money then go to T and act like they're cool and buy deagles and fail at rebelling. Noobs.

I agree, we need to make it more balanced for CT's, not make the T's even more powerful.

How about a gun that T's can buy which looks real but, if used, blows up in their face and kills them. The point is that it can be dropped, and will still blow up when another teammate picks it up. Also, if a teammate kills themself with it, you get money or something.

Bam. Makes things easier on the CT's, and makes me lol. Plus, T's will be more cautious about picking up random weapons and rebelling, or using a gun another T gave them.