Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

*gun game needs to be revamped*

PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER THIS ALL

So after being on NUMEROUS Gun Game servers hosted by other people I have started to notice common similarity's between these servers so after visiting a good 15 Servers for at least 15 Minutes each I have compiled this thread of information because

Gun Game NEEDS TO BE REVAMPED.

1. BOTS

After being on some of the most popular gun game servers I have noticed one thing that we NEED TO GET RID OF.

There is no need for bots, and they Push people away from playing our servers.

2. GAME TYPE

No Death match, similar to Jailbreak, elimination. You die, you wait until the round ends in saying this it brings me up to my next subject.

3. MAPS

We need small yet fun maps I've compiled a good start up list of maps that we could use.

These are some of the most popular maps I have played on on GG servers.

gg_simpsons_street (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA (< SIMPSONS NEEDED :O)------------------- gg_factory (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_autumn (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA--------------------------------------------------------- wmd_react_mini2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_h7-25 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA--------------------------------------------------------- gg_deagle_factory (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_natus_v2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA--------------------------------------------------------- wmd_cellular (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_hellokitty_b1 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA--------------------------------------------------------- gg_alleycat (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_punishment (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA--------------------------------------------------------- gg_conert_2 (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

gg_ice (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA----------------------------------------------------------gg_toycarpark (Counter-Strike: Source > Maps > Gun Game) - GAMEBANANA

4. PLUG-INS

We need new Plug-ins the ones that we are using are very out dated.

I am not exactly sure which plug-ins or where you can find them. But a few fun miscellaneous plug-ins would be beneficial to the players.

5. SOUNDS

The sounds on our gun game server pardon my language but they suck ♥♥♥♥.

here are a few Audio clips that many other servers used.

- 1UP (when you level) http://themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/wav/smb3_1-up.wav

- Coin (when you get a knife kill) http://themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/wav/smb3_coin.wav

- It's A Me Mario! (when the first round starts) http://themushroomkingdom.net/sounds/wav/sm64_memario.wav

- BOOM! HEAD SHOT (You guessed it) Counter Strike Source | Files | CS: Source Boom Headshot Sounds | Sound Packs | Game Front

- Intro (Normal xG intro music is fine)

Play one intro but have it randomized (first 15-20 Seconds will be playing.)

- Outro (Only on GG) SaveTube - Save YouTube Videos

SaveTube - Save YouTube Videos

6. WEAPON ORDER

Aah the most important part of a server, so after playing on several servers this is the most common games list I have found, it is also my favorite and on paper may not seem the best, but in game truthfully is.

1. AWP

2. M249-SAW

3. AUG

4. M4A1 carbine

5. G3/SG- 1

6. Scout

7. SG-552 commando

8. AK47

9. XM1014

10. P90

11. FAMAS

12. IMI Galil

13. UMP

14. M3 super 90

15. MP5 navy

16. MAC10

17. TMP

18. Dual 96G Elite Berettas

19. FN Five-seveN

20. Desert Eagle

21. P228

22. USP tactical

23. Grenade/Glock (Glock Kill puts another Grenade into your inventory)

24. Knife

As you can probably notice I put ALOT of work into creating this list so I would hope you read, and considered all of the point put into this thread

Thank You

~-~-~-Slipery Fingers-~-~-~

^

agreed

I have played on xG's Gun Game a couple of time and was pretty fun until I realized the people I was playing against were bots. Then I got a feeling of *Forever Alone*.I kinda agree they push people away. So aside from that, this would seem pretty fun as it is Mario based and I would most likely go to xG's Gun Game more often(Not that I go to any others >.>) along with maps that seem to be fun ! :D +1

Would be great if you Revamp the Gungame Server.

I love it but the Bots and the Order of Weapons is kinda annoying

So i would appreciate it :)

+1

Not touching the sounds, since mario doesn't fit the theme of GG. We ARE using the latest version of GG for SM, not the terrible one on eventscripts (which can't even handle 24p btw) but everything else I'll do.