Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Kevin Juice Boy

+1, this kid is so annoying and he acts like he contributes to the community but in reality he's just another fail troll. +1 for out and maybe even bans. He crossed the line with the disrespect.

Do you not realise what the hell other people were saying to me trif? Just because ic alled warden? your taking why i was saying this way out of proportion. I was getting massivley trolleed, and you just sat there. King j was gagging people, but you just sat there, i asked why and you said "cuz im a badmin" Thanks for proving my point

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Non the less, ill accept the responsability.

Now you're just making stuff up. I NEVER said that. Silence can check his logs for all I care, you're lying now.

The closest thing to that was when I unmuted myself to tell you to shut up. As soon as Kevin realizes that things aren't going his way, he resorts to lying and bullshi*t.

Well I'm not having it, ban him. Just rid us of this idiot.

+1

The other day he said some really nasty ♥♥♥♥ to Ms Snackbar. The second she came into the tinychat his first words were "HEY MS SNACKBAR, CAN I ♥♥♥♥ YOU?". Then shortly after something about choking her with his (tiny, pubeless) ♥♥♥♥.

Now I wouldve kept my mouth shut in this thread if he wasnt going around doing ♥♥♥♥ like this to other people, but apparently hes getting out of hand.

I dont think a perm is really called for, however hes being an immature little punk and should be dealt with accordingly.

and she said i should be aborted and my mom should have swalloed

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Trif, i was getting trolled on the jailbreak serv and u didnt do crap. i asked you why u didnt do anything, and you said something, i thought u said that, if you didnt i guess that makes me a lieing little 12 year old ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for saying something wrong,

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Trif, i was getting trolled on the jailbreak serv and u didnt do crap. i asked you why u didnt do anything, and you said something, i thought u said that, if you didnt i guess that makes me a lieing little 12 year old ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for saying something wrong,

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Double post by accident

+1 because he shouldn't be allowed to get away with acting so blatantly malicious all the time. He's been rude to everyone literally every time I've seen him on jailbreak, and it's clear his intention is to continue trolling and disrespecting. A perm is a bit too much, as people do change sometimes, but i'd recommend a couple week ban to make it clear that what he does is not okay.

And no, this is not me jumping on the bandwagon, I personally have had an issue with him in the past, but didn't get any proof to start a thread.

and she said i should be aborted and my mom should have swalloed

You shouldn't have said anything to her first, dumbshit.

Trif, i was getting trolled on the jailbreak serv and u didnt do crap.

I addressed this in my original post. King J already did something about it and all you did was continue to call me a bad moderator.

Kevin, why in the world would I do anything if the situation was already resolved? As soon as King J started gagging people and telling them to stop in all chat, I didn't have to do anything more.

Also, I call you a dumbshit because you are one. Why do you think I made this thread?