Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Kevin Juice Boy

Why did it start me at the middile of the diahreea video? I think this means i saw it before.

I apologized in a thread, but then trif and mayseki raided it and turned it into a ♥♥♥♥ storm, i never said trif directly was a badmin before that, i said new ones, i thought he was good, but after him and mayesaki started that shitstorm, and how he didnt give two craps about what was happening, i have other thoughts

Why so certain?

cause no 1 in the clan ♥♥♥♥ING LIKES U!

besides i dont think a removal is enough banning him will do the job and teach him a lesson not to troll

if he stays on our servers hell still be a nuisance to every1

Mohammad what the ♥♥♥♥ is your problem? you say i troll? You forced everyone to say I HATE KEVIN on the ♥♥♥♥ign jail break server

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

cause no 1 in the clan ♥♥♥♥ING LIKES U!

besides i dont think a removal is enough banning him will do the job and teach him a lesson not to troll

if he stays on our servers hell still be a nuisance to every1

This is what makes me "troll' Other trolls who then blame it on me.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

[/color]

This is what makes me "troll' Other trolls who then blame it on me.

i said that cause u acalled me a sandnigger -.- or do u not remember when u troll others but u remember when ppl troll u

get the ♥♥♥♥ out of here

listen, i read this over, and i saw alot of my friends +1d, and i feel like a ♥♥♥♥,. this is my like 6th sorry, and i hope this will be my last. I will accept whatever happens, i apologize to everyone i trolled. im doing this for the sake of xgs and my reputation, and my friends

Sorry to trif and mayesaki, and im sorry to snackbar for what i said to your girlfriend, im sorry to mohammad for whatever i did to you, whatever i did i apologize chickenlips im sorry, im sorry for ftrolling you, and penguin im sorry for being annoying, everyone else i aplogize greatly

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I admit i was wrong.

listen, i read this over, and i saw alot of my friends +1d, and i feel like a ♥♥♥♥,. this is my like 6th sorry, and i hope this will be my last. I will accept whatever happens, i apologize to everyone i trolled. im doing this for the sake of xgs and my reputation, and my friends

Sorry to trif and mayesaki, and im sorry to snackbar for what i said to your girlfriend, im sorry to mohammad for whatever i did to you, whatever i did i apologize chickenlips im sorry, im sorry for ftrolling you, and penguin im sorry for being annoying, everyone else i aplogize greatly

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I admit i was wrong.

Sigh when you finally see you are losing the argument, only then you apologize. You aren't meaning it, you just want to get out of the ♥♥♥♥. Which you happen to be knee deep it.

You gave me a lot of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the server when I didn't even say a word. I called warden and you just gave me a storm of ♥♥♥♥ when you said you had it. I didn't even argue back you just kept on and on.

^This.

Kevin, you should've realized your mistakes and apologized on the first post you made.

Who cares if you just read your posts, you made them didn't you? Were you wearing a blindfold and randomly pressing keys? You should've known to keep your mouth shut, instead of digging your grave deeper.