Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Kevin Juice Boy

Sigh when you finally see you are losing the argument, only then you apologize. You aren't meaning it, you just want to get out of the ♥♥♥♥. Which you happen to be knee deep it.

You gave me a lot of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in the server when I didn't even say a word. I called warden and you just gave me a storm of ♥♥♥♥ when you said you had it. I didn't even argue back you just kept on and on.

Who are you to say i dont mean it?

^This.

Kevin, you should've realized your mistakes and apologized on the first post you made.

Who cares if you just read your posts, you made them didn't you? Were you wearing a blindfold and randomly pressing keys? You should've known to keep your mouth shut, instead of digging your grave deeper.

I know, for this i will accept any punishment

He's been real shitty lately to everyone, don't know if he's trying to be funny or something but it's definitely not, it's just annoying. +1 removal since he makes xG look a lot worse, on the servers, teamspeak, and forums.

+1 ^^This^^

I don't think someone who trolls one of the coolest and sexiest mods on the server deserves to be in this clan or on the server. +1

I don't think someone who trolls one of the coolest and sexiest mods on the server deserves to be in this clan or on the server. +1

No Offence..but didnt you just join this server like, 3 days ago? I Dont even rememebr being in the server with you. Infact, ever since my apology i stopped trolling alot more, i may do it to friends in ts3 has a small joke like by raising my voice and stuff, but other then that i didnt. No offence, but your kind of following. Not even trying to start a flame war, but it seems kinda clear, sorry if it seems rude.

I've been playing on the server for about a month and a half now but i just recently joined xG. After seeing the proof of you trolling trif i don't think you should be allowed in xG or the server.

I've been playing on the server for about a month and a half now but i just recently joined xG. After seeing the proof of you trolling trif i don't think you should be allowed in xG or the server.

Sorry for the mistake, I dont think it was trolling tbh, maybe a little bit , but more of just expressing my feelings

I dont want to blame this on the fact i didnt get any sleep, i might have anger problems, or anything

I honestly think i just dont notice im doing it, i confuse expressing my feelings and trolling so they become one, and it becomes one big meal of destruction. Sorry for the mistake, welcome to xg

He's been real shitty lately to everyone, don't know if he's trying to be funny or something but it's definitely not, it's just annoying. +1 removal since he makes xG look a lot worse, on the servers, teamspeak, and forums.

+1 ^^^ i agree.

+1 ^^^ i agree.

Orange Juice, I was your friend, but then i noticed you were just trolling me, you litterley randomly started killing and griefing and stealing my stuff in minecraft.