Sign in to follow this  
Im_Aspire

xG not DoS'ed NFO DDoS'ed (I think :/)

If it's the NO3 faggots, please tell me there will be some sort of reprecussion for them DDOS'ing the host server?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Also, agrees w/ shakeNbake

The IP that ddos'd is a french IP. So, not entirely sure if it's no3. It could be a botnet for all we know.

What's the point in DDoS'ing someone? Oh boy, the servers are temporarily down. It won't make the server any less popular, or theirs any more.

mymindisfullof♥♥♥♥.jpg

What's the point in DDoS'ing someone? Oh boy, the servers are temporarily down. It won't make the server any less popular, or theirs any more.

mymindisfullof♥♥♥♥.jpg

I agree; the servers just lag like mad for a few minutes, then it stops. Then people join again cause our servers are so much better :D

If it's them, Permission to engage the enemy? I got a little trick or two in my hat that i could use. they wont know what it em untill it's too late, or that they spy like faggots on OUR website.

PSP hosts creative btw arthman :/ and i dont think NFO does TS3, in which case they dont host our TS3 server either... that is why they are still up when they were DDoSed.