Sign in to follow this  
themick07

Dumbest thing you've done?

Being in full kevlar armor with Airsoft G36KE opening fire across a small field on Police officers doing a joke. $750 fine. Also, damn i LOVED that airsoft. A holes never gave it back

Leaving my computer case open so my integrated graphics block from a dinosaur computer would shoot towards the door and break. It literally went 10 feet out of my computer like a cannon.

Over the course of highschool I think I drank 50+ bottles of cough syrup, and even more bottles of the gel caps.

oh so me and my friends arn't the only ones who've done that haha

Who hasn't done that? Haha.

Mine would have to be when I threatened to kill this really annoying girl in middle school...

on her voicemail...

so she ended up taking it to the principal and i got suspended haha.

Buying a Savage 111. What a POS, I should have spent $50 more for a Remington 700.

I should have also bought a Glock 19 or 17 instead of my Ruger P95, but then again it was like $300 cheaper. This one is kindof a wash

Decided to try tripping on Dramamine, read the dosage wrong, and took more when I was high like an idiot.. long story short, my roomies brought me to the hospital where I drifted in and out of consciousness for a few days. I got a dissociative disorder from it.

I think I get the grand prize.