Sign in to follow this  
kbshooter2

favorite person

Duckii, Rabid, Snackbar, Ms.Snackbar, Kelly, Sgtblu, Tarin, Abira, nero, Takibo, my Uncle Jay :3, Penguin, Canadia, Xavien, Chrono, DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE and DUKE, HudsonJr, DuckiiSr, Orangejuice, Mohammad, Herpes, Aegean mah fb buddy, King J, Serbian, Smokeyyy, Tarin Jr, Floodles, and the list goes ON AND ON! <3

Duke, Duckiijr, Ben (aka BFF), Trif, vicious, killaconor, mohammad, iron♥♥♥asin (my tinychat buddy), nuke, Fallen angel, ♥♥♥♥♥, and S♥♥♥er Penguin. My fav ♥♥♥gas, come at me.

Arthman, xavien21 <3, that one ♥♥♥ named sean (yes both), vicious, dino, hudson, ninjar, ninj4, meowmix, herpes and unique.

130730650116.jpg

Arthman, xavien21 <3, that one ♥♥♥ named sean (yes both), vicious, dino, hudson, ninjar, ninj4, meowmix, herpes and unique.

AND AND TO BE A ♥♥♥ LITTLE SUCKUP: aegean, lol i used to be pretty good friends with him, back when he was a cute little moderator.

Dirty whore.

I love EZKill so much, I wanna snuggle up in his pants, and make him scream my name... HERPES!<3

^see what I did there?

My favs: netex, daz, drank jr, oscar, aaron, rexx, & pee in sinks.

LOL, Imagine?

My real favs: Pyro, trif, otherworldly<3, ben, herpes, penguin, snackbar, hagrid (Duke), papi, poncher, rabid, chicken, colour, arthman, aegean, duckii, & definatly NOT silence<3.

EDIT: 800th POST!

i Like all of you. But ill just get a couple of names out of my name : Penguin, Other, Hagrid, Serb, Double, grand, Color, slip, that faggot mohammad,and Tordek(which didnt play on servers for awhile)