Sign in to follow this  
kbshooter2

favorite person

OH YEA ill just make a list of ppl i like.

DuckiiJr.(Top 5), Pyro (Top 5), Azure (Top 5), Duke, Tarin, Serb, Billy, Rabid, Mohammad, Jihad, Pinoy, doublebuttass, Wicked, Relyk, Admiral & Ms. Snackbar, Pspprogrmer, KillaConor, SAYEETH, SAYEETH, SAYEETH(Top 5), immolatedant x5469246350327592 (Top 5), Silence, Aegean and MANY MANY MORE!

Duckii, Rabid, Snackbar, Ms.Snackbar, Kelly, Sgtblu, Tarin, Abira, nero, Takibo, my Uncle Jay :3, Penguin, Canadia, Xavien, Chrono, DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE and DUKE, HudsonJr, DuckiiSr, Orangejuice, Mohammad, Herpes, Aegean mah fb buddy, King J, Serbian, Smokeyyy, Tarin Jr, Floodles, and the list goes ON AND ON! <3

I cried a little on the inside.

Duckii, Rabid, Snackbar, Ms.Snackbar, Kelly, Sgtblu, Tarin, Abira, nero, Takibo, my Uncle Jay :3, Penguin, Canadia, Xavien, Chrono, DUKE DUKE DUKE DUKE and DUKE, HudsonJr, DuckiiSr, Orangejuice, Mohammad, Herpes, Aegean mah fb buddy, King J, Serbian, Smokeyyy, Tarin Jr, Floodles, and the list goes ON AND ON! <3

I don't understand why you highlighted and repeated some people... but okay

I wouldn't do that.

Duke, Duckiijr, Ben (aka BFF), Trif, vicious, killaconor, mohammad, iron♥♥♥asin (my tinychat buddy), nuke, Fallen angel, ♥♥♥♥♥, and S♥♥♥er Penguin. My fav ♥♥♥gas, come at me.

Arthman, xavien21 <3, that one ♥♥♥ named sean (yes both), vicious, dino, hudson, ninjar, ninj4, meowmix, herpes and unique.

AND AND TO BE A ♥♥♥ LITTLE SUCKUP: aegean, lol i used to be pretty good friends with him, back when he was a cute little moderator.