Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

♥♥♥♥ it I'm out!

Guys i been in this clan for a very long time, and used to love being apart of it but, now it just sucks about 80% of the mods abuse powers towards ppl they dont like and try to play it off like a rule was broken, so they can abuse admin. They will kick you mute you for saying 1 cross word toward them or any friend of theirs. It sucks to see xG ran in to the ground like this. we used to be a very well tuned server who didnt let mods act like they owned what silence actually does. Instead mods treat players how they want with no thought of what they are doing is wrong. Never would have figured aegean would ever let this hapen to xG, but guess he just doesnt care to deal with it anymore and rather just support then defend those who are part of the clan that post in forums to try to alert whats going on in game.

The admins like serb,pyro, kenny, and a few others who been here for about as long as me, I wish you guys best of luck and will miss being part of your team. maybe 1 day you can get rid of the trolls and their friends who came here and took over and ruined this place that used to be fun.

aww, its been nice while it lasted, i remember when ur mic was rly good in the past and u were able to control a 40 player jailbreak server, lol, good times. have fun and good luck, come back to the servers from time to time btw

Goodbai sir.. Sorry for the problem others have caused you, Soon ill talk with the others and go through all of all mod/admins we currently have and change some stuff up. When you mess with 1 of them, they tend to get there friends and such to help out and get a player to rage out or removed. Or if they dislike someone they'd do as what i just said. Hopefully we'll fix this up. Sorry again for the trouble. Come back anytime because your welcome to.

I know there are some mods/admins who need some work, but don't blame aegean, it's not entirely his fault. The community could've vouched for that person to be promoted, or the division leaders might of told them. I'm pretty sure you think one of the bad mods out there is me, and I'm fine if you think that, everyone has different opinions. You and me weren't that fond of each other, but I'm going to miss having a good player gone, even if we didn't get along.

Cya soon, maybe.

Guys i been in this clan for a very long time, and used to love being apart of it but, now it just sucks about 80% of the mods abuse powers towards ppl they dont like and try to play it off like a rule was broken, so they can abuse admin. They will kick you mute you for saying 1 cross word toward them or any friend of theirs. It sucks to see xG ran in to the ground like this. we used to be a very well tuned server who didnt let mods act like they owned what silence actually does. Instead mods treat players how they want with no thought of what they are doing is wrong. Never would have figured aegean would ever let this hapen to xG, but guess he just doesnt care to deal with it anymore and rather just support then defend those who are part of the clan that post in forums to try to alert whats going on in game.

The admins like serb,pyro, kenny, and a few others who been here for about as long as me, I wish you guys best of luck and will miss being part of your team. maybe 1 day you can get rid of the trolls and their friends who came here and took over and ruined this place that used to be fun.

So what your saying is that, you don't have mod back, can't wait for it, to join in on the aboose caboose. Cause you were a pretty good abuser to. Enjoy disrespecting other players in a different clan.

Later Days, Major. Good luck with everything, man. Not sure what all the drama was (not interested either), you were pretty chill to me when you were in the server.

You should still drop by Jailbreak every now and again, yeah?

Guys, I just want you all to know I would never leave xG for some other clan, in-fact i don't plan to removed the xG out of MajorB i rather wear it with honor, most of you guys in xG are like a 2nd family, we always cut up and know how to have a good time wether we are T's or CT's.

SGTBlu - Yes, lol you were in-fact 1 of the 20%, I can honestly say i never seen you do 1 negative action. Shoot i remember when you first joined the server it was around the time i was accepted to xG and promoted.

Aegean I don't hold you totally accountable for how the server has turned out, I do remember how silence used to restrict what you were actually able to do. And i Know you work hard keeping this place together, but you do seem to be a bit over your head with trolls who are dressed up as mods. It's like ducky said they use their friends to benefit off the server.

EZKill even tho we weren't real close, you always have my respect in-fact the ppl who were my rivals i favored most, You made the game fun because I could always have my own enemy who i would try to take out, besides just (CT-vs-T)

I will come and play in xG every now and then, I just dont see myself trying to get on as much as I did. I loved making sure the server rules were followed and pushing the limits of what was acceptable with in the rules as a terrorist, shoot half of you probly hated hearing that i always record game play, or that I would "rage" on mic as some of you would say it with cussing even tho to me it was just normal chit chat.

And finally towards the dipshit who commented disrespectfully, " GET OFF MY NUTS " none of you clowns will ever amount to Sh♥t on this server. the people who made this place are either gone, MIA, or just tired of dealing with you trolls. But dont worry soon we will do some hunting, cause we can always replace you, but you can't ever replace those who actually cared about xG

Sucks that youd rather ragequit than stay and (calmly in a positive manner) convey your ideas on how to do a little housekeeping to get things back where they were. I feel xG is NOT run in the ground, were just expanding a little faster than we can really keep up with and we have sort of a fall down-learn from it sort of learning curve. In case you didnt notice, we have people posting ideas on how to improve this place and the members are expressing their feelings on them every single day, and lots of times, things change because of it.

You should re think leaving because of Rabid. Weve all been there with him. We hated each other and now I kinda like the guy. (He still smells funny but Ive learned to deal).

I think you should stay around and just either ignore it or move on and maybe see one of your ideas go into effect, and this place grows. Lots of the new guys are scaring the older members like you away, Im starting to notice.

I never had a problem with you, weve def butted heads once or twice, but generally youre pretty cool. Stay and help keep this place running strong rather than rage quitting and coming back anyways ;)