Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

♥♥♥♥ it I'm out!

Snacks you are probably right like usual and I'm just being a bit hotheaded. But I'm not quitting xG, was just gonna step away and chill as i have a 0 tolerance for donks or trolls that ruin something good. I know how to run JailBreak, and maintain control and play multiple games with loads of T's, Serb mentioned that earlier. But when a vet xG member is treated like just another recruit in the masses, it gets a bit annoying. When instead their experience should be looked towards more as they know how to maintain fun and diversity of games during the round instead of just 1 or two games with 30T's if they are even able to get that many now days since most wardens die and it becomes a free day most days due to a lack of knowledge for being a CT and knowing when the warden is dead to call next warden, I can't tell you last time i seen that with out 4 or 5 rounds of freedays first before ppl get pissed. Every one wants to be warden, but most have no clue how to really handle it with this many rebels.

aww, its been nice while it lasted, i remember when ur mic was rly good in the past and u were able to control a 40 player jailbreak server, lol, good times. have fun and good luck, come back to the servers from time to time btw

The people that made this clan better have been gone way before your time even started here, Troll face, Master Rampage, Duckii(still here), Ero sennin- Hated him but most loved him. Cocky blaster, Sad, And any 1 else from the past i forgot i apolgise. But you were not here in the classic days, So do not say most of the people are gone, you didn't even know them

I forgot to add stories, That made me sad. By far 1 of the best xG players to ever live. Stories\Sad\Me <-- Dream team. Oh and that smelly guy aegean

come on now really do i need to say it again? or should you be told to re-read all the comments (chickenlips). GET OFF MY NUTS, Just because i decided to step away and not play as much as i was planning too since i came back from over seas, doesnt mean im quiting xG or finished playing on the server . I see people all the time posting goodbye when they are taking breaks, and then be on the server the next day. Just because i post something half you homo clowns think you have to try to add your 2 cents in, when most don't even care to hear about the drama you are trying to start with your stupid comment.

All i have to say is quit fucking harassing me, cause i will only laugh at you and trash talk your dumb ass when i see you in-game.

I'm allowed to do what ever the fuck I want if you don't like it, LOG OFF and mind your own fucking business.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

The people that made this clan better have been gone way before your time even started here, Troll face, Master Rampage, Duckii(still here), Ero sennin- Hated him but most loved him. Cocky blaster, Sad, And any 1 else from the past i forgot i apolgise. But you were not here in the classic days, So do not say most of the people are gone, you didn't even know them

^ this guy must be joking right or just ignorant?

I was here for Ero, duckii or the others lol, shoot me and Ero had it out a long time ago, and Duckii is the 1 that promoted me, but if you just did your homework before opening your stupid mouth and talking out loud while you typed you would have known that. But now you just look stupid for not knowing you xG history and opening your mouth like you do. Shit I was even here before you so go change your socks, cause the smell from the dirty ones must be fogging your thinking

CT[/color] and knowing when the warden is dead to call next warden, I can't tell you last time i seen that with out 4 or 5 rounds of freedays first before ppl get pissed. Every one wants to be warden, but most have no clue how to really handle it with this many rebels.

I just wanted to say (I know I haven't played with you much) But you are entirely correct about the CT's. I saw your thread before about the JB server and commented on it but this again is just the exact reason that half the times I stay T because I know it will just end in a freeday. I've only been here for a little while and am not all up in the politics here but the JB server (CT mostly) is getting crazy. Players won't have mics, not know the rules, yell over who called warden, rage if they don't get warden, rage if someone says they broke a rule, and on and on and on. Now I'm not saying I don't have my moments (I'm human so I rage a little sometimes) but it's just sad to see. Also I've even been disrespected by a mod on here for being a girl... ( I know it's uncommon and everything but really, have some respect for the opposite gender. I do.) So, that being said, I'm sorry that you wish to step down and I hope that you will continue to contribute ideas on how to better the servers.

Abira/Cookiez

Side note: I see people in chat asking "How do you sign up for guard? Why can't I join guard? What's a freeday?" My answer, "If you don't know, you shouldn't be joining CT." Next thing I know... There they are with the blue color. >.< Aw hell here it comes.

I would like to add that the server runs amazingly when we get people on the CT team who have run before, know what's what, and respect everyone else. So don't think I'm hating on anyone... I just want the server to be the best it can... I just haven't figured out a way to help though. D:

Peace

majorb you abused some people a lot when you had mod and you're a disrespectful fuck so don't whine when you get muted for disrespect then saying it abuse

GET OFF MY NUTS[/color][/b], Just because i decided to step away and not play as much as i was planning too since i came back from over seas, doesnt mean im quiting xG or finished playing on the server . I see people all the time posting goodbye when they are taking breaks, and then be on the server the next day. Just because i post something half you homo clowns think you have to try to add your 2 cents in, when most don't even care to hear about the drama you are trying to start with your stupid comment.

All i have to say is quit fucking harassing me, cause i will only laugh at you and trash talk your dumb ass when i see you in-game.

I'm allowed to do what ever the fuck I want if you don't like it, LOG OFF and mind your own fucking business.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

^ this guy must be joking right or just ignorant?

I was here for Ero, duckii or the others lol, shoot me and Ero had it out a long time ago, and Duckii is the 1 that promoted me, but if you just did your homework before opening your stupid mouth and talking out loud while you typed you would have known that. But now you just look stupid for not knowing you xG history and opening your mouth like you do. Shit I was even here before you so go change your socks, cause the smell from the dirty ones must be fogging your thinking

You were not here before me i am sorry sir. You were not here when cocky\sad\troll\ruffles was here, So do not say shit, Do not be dumb, Do not post random fact facts. When you know your place tell me. This guy, was here before me.. Chuckles....