Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

What does this mean?

WARNING: Facebook drama approaching. You have been warned.

She says: Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted ♥

I press the like button thinking it is really cute, and telling her that that is an amazing thing to put, she should use it for her senior quote... (I like her btw, as more than a friend for several years, I am sure she knows)

We were in the middle of a conversation about what we are gonna do monday to hang out since we have it off for MLK Jr. Day.

She breaks the convo to say "This might be weird but the comment you liked was actually for you so it cool that you liked it :)"

immediately continues the convo suggesting a park close to both of us we could just chill at, and then also suggesting Downtown Disney since we have been to the mall WAY too much recently...

conversation continues for another hour and a half, then she says "Hey i have to go but I will see you tomorrow bright and early

Goodnight and sweetdreams :3"

(we both have a 0 period class at 6:50 a.m. and she wasn't at school today.)

she wants u to do her in the pooper. but in all seriousness, she probably likes you more than just a friend, however, it could also mean that she likes u as a friend because ur dependable, trustworthy, etc, and that u might have been friendzoned, happens to me as well, but i dont rly care if ive been friendzoned, at the end of the day, ill still like the person and vice versa

Just a quick update for duckiijr. She said yes!♥

OH LAWDY chrono you now have a chance to have sex :3 dont waste this chance it'll be your only one

<3 love you Babe :)

uh no, i have had to stop people from pushing me into such illegal actions, partly because of the risk involved, partly because i will be dishoned if it occurs while i still live with my parents. but yes, she does at times bleed my wallet dry :/ i spent 20 bucks on just her yesterday :|