Sign in to follow this  
g0at

Smoking

Do you smoke?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes
    • No

I have to admit that I have smoked for a year like 5 years ago because I thought it was "cool." Both my parents smoke and I've been sick of it my entire life. I hope none of you kids even try it because its not worth the risk and if you do smoke, please quit.

Nope....never have never will, cigs anyway...might try weed one day....I've had the chance far too many times :l

900th post goml <3

personally i think smoking is stupid my opinion may be biased since i have lost many family members to smoking but its simply dumb why buy your own death "death on a stick"

i havent heard this long and curious of a conversation about smoking since I was in 7th grade.

Some of your judements are quite rude,

I smoke a pack a day and roughly 2 grams of (very very high grade) weed.

Get on my level.

Dont like my smoke, dont breathe my air.

I also dont think its "cool" and no one else over the age of 18 sits around and discusses cigarettes.

Those who say it makes you look disgusting, who the fuck are you to judge whatever I do with my body? I have my own damn reasons. It doesnt make me any more/ less of a person than someone who habitually drinks energy drinks or alcohol lol

Grow up, talk about bigger things than cigarettes, its not hip anymore.

i havent heard this long and curious of a conversation about smoking since I was in 7th grade.

Some of your judements are quite rude,

I smoke a pack a day and roughly 2 grams of (very very high grade) weed.

Get on my level.

Dont like my smoke, dont breathe my air.

I also dont think its "cool" and no one else over the age of 18 sits around and discusses cigarettes.

Those who say it makes you look disgusting, who the fuck are you to judge whatever I do with my body? I have my own damn reasons. It doesnt make me any more/ less of a person than someone who habitually drinks energy drinks or alcohol lol

Grow up, talk about bigger things than cigarettes, its not hip anymore.

Its people like Snackbar which is why I quit smoking. Him and all the fat girls at my college who try to smoke now that its the "hip" thing to do.

When a bunch of nerds start enjoying things that the cool kids do, it stops being cool and becomes more lame.

That being said, I encourage all of you to start smoking now.

About 3 months ago, I was smoking about 2 bowls of weed a day. More recently, I've switched to just using papers and only smoking once a week, usually Saturdays. That's all I have to contribute to this thread.

(If you can see this, I'm on my phone.)

When I say "You" I mean me. As in, when I smoked, I hated the way it made me look, the way it made my clothes smell.

Also, your post is kinda redundant being that you replied to the topic which is a conversation about cigarettes

I know I posted in this thread, but to me, if you want to smoke cigarettes, weed, cigars or whatever , go with your bad self and do it.