Sign in to follow this  
Foxxy

Women...

Don't you hate it when they ask where the nice guys are? This chich on Facebook, friendzones the nicest guy. Later that night her status is "Where are all the nice guys?". Damn women, so short sighted and needy.

True that. I'm currently in a friendzone situation, gonna try to get out of it this weekend hopefully. Thing with being in the friendzone is, you just have to go for it. I know people will be like "Oh easier said than done", but it's so true. If you're in the friendzone, anyone in xG, just go for it regardless of the outcome, rejection or exception, you won't know until you go and find out. I've been pondering around with this girl for 3 months, you don't want to end up not saying anything then later down the road she's like "UGH WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME OUT".

For the girls who say "Ugh I just want a nice guy", they're just trying to get attention. Or they're just really stupid. They ignore the nice guys for the assholes, they like looks over personality, most guys are good looking and nice yet still get some hot juice head picked over them, then the girls complain when they get their heart broken. It's actually ridiculous how women logic works these days.

Oh trust me, I get that a lot. You know the one guy that girls run to for advice and help with anything and says that she would love to have a boyfriend like you, but ends up being with a guy who treats them like shit? Yeah I'm that guy.

Also meet Friend Zone Fiona, she'll be your worst enemy

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_01_18.jpg.44400d40cb53c0a4609bb1c5a22ed241.jpg

True that. I'm currently in a friendzone situation, gonna try to get out of it this weekend hopefully. Thing with being in the friendzone is, you just have to go for it. I know people will be like "Oh easier said than done", but it's so true. If you're in the friendzone, anyone in xG, just go for it regardless of the outcome, rejection or exception, you won't know until you go and find out. I've been pondering around with this girl for 3 months, you don't want to end up not saying anything then later down the road she's like "UGH WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME OUT".

For the girls who say "Ugh I just want a nice guy", they're just trying to get attention. Or they're just really stupid. They ignore the nice guys for the assholes, they like looks over personality, most guys are good looking and nice yet still get some hot juice head picked over them, then the girls complain when they get their heart broken. It's actually ridiculous how women logic works these days.

OMG spoke my words without me saying anything, I hate that shitttt

I just don't talk to women/anybody and somehow they find me interesting because I'm "mysterious"

Girls are wierd :/

Rest assured, you turn me on.

*ehem*

Don't take this the wrong way guys, but man up. If you act like a FRIEND, she's going to FRIENDzone you. True story.

First thing you need to do is figure out if you want to just fuck or if you want a relationship, cause they are usually two totally different approaches.

Also, if you're not talking to her mostly in person, you're doing it WRONG. Facebook chat = friendzone chat.

I shouldn't have to be the one to tell you guys this, i don't date girls. D: also gay guys make good wingmen when you're trying to pick up chicks, just saiyan