Sign in to follow this  
Renakane

Hi people :3

hi everybody im new here and if anyone wants to get to know me feel free to add me in game just use renakane and youll probably find me and if anyone posts on here i have a few questions to ask :3

:o hi pyro yeah i enjoy xG servers very much they seem to be a fun place to meet people plus the admins and mods are very nice i just have a question who is syn?

oh ty for telling me that :3

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

and real quick uhmm mohammad told me that if i wawnt to be in xG i have to talk to you cuz im a furry?

if you want to be a member you can apply on the member section and if you get in you can join the furry subclan lol, i'm unique btw a mod for css hope you like the servers

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

[/color]and real quick uhmm mohammad told me that if i wawnt to be in xG i have to talk to you cuz im a furry?

lol i said if u want to be a furry u shud talk to pyro xD

and hey there have fun on our servers u no me from playing today xD :P

im serbian, one of the BETTER div leaders than pyro of course, i along with billy were the first 2 div leaders in xg for css, then herpes came along and then pyro. aegean was a div leader for css but only for a short time, then he was co leader, but that lecture is for next week