Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Dear Mods/Admins of Jailbreak

Alright, let me get my typing fingers out...

Aegean, you are completely right. I hardly EVER see mods in spectate. I always see admins & division leaders in spec, but hardly mods. Also, it seems as if at times, I'm the only one on actually doing my e-job.. No offense to everyone else, but it seems as if you guys are slacking off. You were given powers, USE THEM! If you are scared of stopping the game for 30seconds, then why do you got powers? People aren't going to make fun of you... I come in-game, & maybe there's 2 mods or something on, with 40-50 people, & NONE are in spec, so I say "Why don't you guys go in spec?" then respond "Don't worry, there's no freekilling/rulebreaking going on" Like, are you kidding me? Not even 10 seconds later, a person is complaining they got freekilled, & NOTHING is done about it. You have to do your duties, & sometimes not play the game as a player, & play as a moderator.. If people complain about a freekill, don't just ignore it because you think they're just lying.. we've all been there, & we've all been freekilled, you HATE when the person doesn't get slayed. Like aegean said, when you slay someone for freekilling you, why not just say, "You freekilled me, can you try & be a little bit more careful next time?" Instead of "You're a fucking dumbass, you freekilled me, fuck you" *teamban*.

I've had powers since late august/early september & just recently got promoted to admin.. I'd love to see some of the mods try a little harder as well as some admins. I myself also have to work on going spectator more..

Anyways, this was NOT directed to mohammad personally. It was directed to a lot of people.

Thanks,

EZKill.

Whenever I hear freekiller I first ask the guy why it was, then ask the CT if I didn't see it. And since I live in a different timezone I'm barely on at times it's uber-crowded.

I'll say this right here, if a mod OR admin is slacking off and not taking his/her job seriously and simply just not doing anything, and it's a common thing with this moderator, they will be demoted. We don't need people like that representing our community.

One thing i always get when i get back home from work is messages saying to me ''jihad come in the server please there's people freekilling and tarping and the mods that are on arent doing anything'' I've had days where it would be me vs everyone and that can be difficult but my job I use to be.. which was a bouncer gave me the skills to handle more then 54 people at a time the key to maintaining order is don't give second chances but don't give a strong harsh punishment starting offunless the rule they broke was a serious one. I actually find it amusing when I go on the server and put don't know who jihads is and underestamiates me and tests me and bites off more then they can handle. I'm typing this on my phone so fuck you grammar nazis. I got off topic a bit but I really don't care.

If there is one mod on and 50 plp. That is work. alot of it.

If your getting freekilled ect ect and ect. with no reply from admin chat or help. or they are unable because theres too much shzt.

create a demo, and post. take the law into your grasp and fight against tards. if it means that much to you. YOU do something productive.

3. although i agree mods should help the server. it may be unfair to expect a mod to spend his/her time in spec, when they came to play. someone posted awhile back about getting off work then wanting to play a great game of jailbreak only to see they would be forced into spec to do more work, taking all fun an joy out of the time they intended to spend.

perheps the guidelines for mod/ powers should be layedout. for example. tell them if you want to be a mod. your going to have to give up your right to just play and have fun whenver you want. and replace it with, you must enforce rules to the best of your ability even if you have to sit in spec for 30mins to do so. if you can accept that then you can have your mod / powers ect ect ect.

many mods will tend to play jb and mod at the same time. its true they could catch more people in spec but that may only be needed when admin chat is shit stormed spammed.

simple is it not?

Jilldrone I agree with you. The times I normally play I can definantly say that Duke is an excellent admin. I don't know what time you normally play