Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Request to Impeach Duckii

Yeah, he said that he wasn't the one who kicked Skydaddy if you scroll back a bit. The only other admins on the Scrimmage server were Billy & Duckii. Billy didn't do it so Duckii HAD to have done it. I'll get Billy, Skydaddy, and a few others who were there to back me up on this shortly. Also, I mean that if I disagree with something that the higher-ups are doing, the most I can do is get proof of it and ask someone if what they did is okay. I can't directly do something about it since I'm only a moderator.

I see what you mean. My post is directed towards you, and you're saying it includes other people's input and reasoning as well. The post I made responds to each of the reasons, so it's directed towards the members that imput and gave their reasons as well as the higher-ups.

Hey, I hope you aren't implying that someone shouldn't have an opinion just because they are new... Stop thinking you are more special than others. You can think that your opinion is better recognized but that doesn't mean it's better :P

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Smoker, I do not know why you are hating on me when I have not even really met you or anything. I have been playing JB for the past week with Duke, King J, Kermit, and OrangeJuice. Ask all of them. They will confirm that I have been playing with them because I've been telling Duke the people to kick, the afkers and such. I get on at night, and sometimes during the day, so please do not do that thank you. Oh and for the sarcastic part, o' totally I am enjoying this freakin' first week, it's like my first orgasm ever, omgomg.

Oh and FYI, I'm also in the TF2 division aswell, and I play MC, so it's not just JB I'm on. Thanks for listening.

Um, do not talk about my activity with no basis to back it up. I get on the other servers that ducki hardly plays in all the time (for example when it used to be just Pub and not 24/7 dust, and ALL our tf2 servers I help populate all the time. She might play minigames or w.e more, but I populate tf2 all the time, I go on jailbreak every other day minimally when I get called down, and I even go on surf to deal with spammers / disrespect. I'm not +1ing or -1ing this, but yeah do not speak as if you know my activity, we don't only have 3 servers in CSS.

LOL I didn't know that your feelings were so easily hurt; maybe if you looked at the whole argument instead of focusing only on an "attack on you", you would understand why I mentioned you. I used you as a primary example since you epitomize the idea of "In-Active In-Game/Active Outside of Game". I never see you on Jailbreak during the peak hours, but everyone knows how active you are forums and the point was to make a note of how that is equally important as logging in hours to CS:S

"1) Duckii plays on the servers more actively than Aegean,"

Probably because he's too busy moderating the website?

So you are confirming what I just said?

That's kind of funny; considering how eager you were to jump on Aegean's dick, you completely missed the point I was making. The point of the matter is, just because someone isn't active in-game doesn't mean they aren't active; all it means they aren't active in-game.

Smoker, I do not know why you are hating on me when I have not even really met you or anything. I have been playing JB for the past week with Duke, King J, Kermit, and OrangeJuice. Ask all of them. They will confirm that I have been playing with them because I've been telling Duke the people to kick, the afkers and such. I get on at night, and sometimes during the day, so please do not do that thank you. Oh and for the sarcastic part, o' totally I am enjoying this freakin' first week, it's like my first orgasm ever, omgomg.

Oh and FYI, I'm also in the TF2 division aswell, and I play MC, so it's not just JB I'm on. Thanks for listening.

So you are asking me to ask your "friends" to contradict you?

That's like me asking them to snitch; of course they are going to defend you.

The only thing I rely on is my own 2 eyes, and my 2 eyes tell me that I haven't seen you on all week. If you haven't been on all week, how can you know if Duckii hasn't been on all week?

And its good that Duke takes your advice on moderating matters; I guess moderators can now rely on the expert opinion of players to determine who to kick. I'll keep that in mind!

So you are asking me to ask your "friends" to contradict what you said? And its good that Duke takes your advice on moderating matters; I guess moderators can now rely on the expert opinion of players to determine who to kick. I'll keep that in mind!

All I had said was to ask them that if I do play or not. Also.. Duke does not take my advice on moderating matters, all I tell him is the people who are afk, so.. I don't know why you're attacking me for no reason. I didn't do anything to you.

All I had said was to ask them that if I do play or not. Also.. Duke does not take my advice on moderating matters, all I tell him is the people who are afk, so.. I don't know why you're attacking me for no reason. I didn't do anything to you.

He's not attacking you, just be the bigger person, drop it and don't let the topic get derailed.

I find the activity claim to be useless.

I find the basis of her...not really caring much about the clan, a lot more...serious.

I don't believe the issue is ridding her, but infact the higher ups giving her heads up about things here and there, so she can be more educated on how to be a better Co-Leader. If she fails to do so, then demote her!

In my honest opinion, of course.

-----

It is with a request that this be further discussed among higher ups. The community is going to make a 40+ page thread over this if we don't cool this out.

So you are asking me to ask your "friends" to contradict you?

That's like me asking them to snitch; of course they are going to defend you.

The only thing I rely on is my own 2 eyes, and my 2 eyes tell me that I haven't seen you on all week. If you haven't been on all week, how can you know if Duckii hasn't been on all week?

And its good that Duke takes your advice on moderating matters; I guess moderators can now rely on the expert opinion of players to determine who to kick. I'll keep that in mind!

She tells me whos AFK? i dont kick people based on others words, i afk check them if they are on a team i spec them wait till next map if still afk i kick them. Also be less disrespective towards other and people might actually listen to your suggestions.