Sign in to follow this  
trifdign

Request to Impeach Duckii

-1 i dont see why duckii should lose co leader, shes been co for a long time and shes been doing fine if u ask me, the not active part is understandable, i find the servers boring cause there's nothing for me to go to (until silence puts up THAT RPG SURF SERVER WITH DM), in each server, if i die i have to wait for the round to finish to respawn, and i lose my patience for it, and jb gets boring if uve played it for as long as the higher ups did (its why billy, aegean, herpes (not sure though), silence and myself arent on it, including some of the oldfags like rabid, duckiijr and other), it gets repetitive when u play it that long.

in that screenie, it looks like shes defending duckiijr but im not gonna comment on it much, she calls me a hacker whenever im doing good and i just laugh.

also slippery, remove the pic with the two women, ur more or less disrespecting duckii, and this is not the kind of thread to post it in

Well, Duckii refuses to participate actively in xG, wear the tag (even just xG) or use teamspeak. It's hard to contact her and you get vague responses when you manage to get ahold of her.

She's a co-leader, shouldn't she be doing all those things anyway?

I find the servers boring cause there's nothing for me to go to (until silence puts up THAT RPG SURF SERVER WITH DM), in each server, if i die i have to wait for the round to finish to respawn, and i lose my patience for it,

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Also, this:

wear the tag (even just xG)

Noticed, didnt say anything -.-

Only reason I'll +1 this is because she isn't active on the servers and she doesn't really contribute to the community anymore. She may be great on the forums but she just doesn't do anything on the servers enough to be a Co-Leader. I have nothing against Duckii but yeah +1 to impeach.

Duckii & I are having a conversation over forums (Not going to explain here). Duckii says this shit to me constantly, I don't know whether she's being serious, or being a duckii. She is active on some servers (Minigames, Dust 24/7 e.t.c.) but not the ones that needs people (Surf, Jailbreak, TF2), but she could atleast be more active on forums & teamspeak.

Also, with what silence said, I do find it wierd why she doesn't wear the xG tag even though she's a CO-LEADER.

But back on topic; Duckii & I used to be good friends, & then I supposedly did something (Not getting in to detail) & she deleted me & what not. Whenever I join a game she's in she says immediatly "Go away kill no one likes u" I don't like it, by I ignore it. I think she can be disrespectful & doesn't want to be wrong, but c'mon, who here is openly admit that you were wrong everytime you screw up? I sure as hell don't wanna. She spams, & it gets annoying, but that's not worthy of demotion from co-leader.

I'm at a 0, because she IS disrespectful (I think) at times, but she does her job properly when she is on..

Duckii & I are having a conversation over forums (Not going to explain here). Duckii says this shit to me constantly, I don't know whether she's being serious, or being a duckii. She is active on some servers (Minigames, Dust 24/7 e.t.c.) but not the ones that needs people (Surf, Jailbreak, TF2), but she could atleast be more active on forums & teamspeak.

Also, with what silence said, I do find it wierd why she doesn't wear the xG tag even though she's a CO-LEADER.

But back on topic; Duckii & I used to be good friends, & then I supposedly did something (Not getting in to detail) & she deleted me & what not. Whenever I join a game she's in she says immediatly "Go away kill no one likes u" I don't like it, by I ignore it. I think she can be disrespectful & doesn't want to be wrong, but c'mon, who here is openly admit that you were wrong everytime you screw up? I sure as hell don't wanna. She spams, & it gets annoying, but that's not worthy of demotion from co-leader.

I'm at a 0, because she IS disrespectful (I think) at times, but she does her job properly when she is on..

Yeah.. Key word: WHEN she is on. She's barely on. I don't think she does enough to be Co-Leader. Someone like Serbian or Billy Mays they do their jobs constantly and way better than her yet she's Co-Leader. If she was more active on those servers I agree I wouldn't +1 this, but she isn't so I have to.

Have any of you people thought it's because she has a life other than xG? She doesn't have to be on everyday..

Have any of you people thought it's because she has a life other than xG? She doesn't have to be on everyday..

I can manage doing things outside of gaming and still play CS:S more than her. She should step down if she's too busy to be Co-Leader.

By request, I've been asked to post this. It wasn't necessarily my idea but I do support it and I'll elaborate as to why. A lot of these reasons aren't just mine, I've discussed this whole impeachment thing with other people and they agree that most of these are valid points.

Reasons

- Used to be an okay admin but lately some people have noticed a change in her behavior.

- Lets her emotions get in the way of being co-leader. I joke around a lot and she takes whatever I say seriously (I have screenshots of this, look below)

- I'm not one to judge a person on age, but she is way too young to have this much power.

- Calls other people immature when she's immature herself. Not to mention she always spams chat with "Snail Invasion" even when other people tell her to stop.

- We were in the scrim server and either Duckii or Herpes kicked Skydaddy for NO reason whatsoever. He came back into Scrim a second later and he got kicked yet AGAIN for NO reason. Billy and I asked why and neither of them replied.

- Inactive

- Not contributing much to this community at all.

- We have other people who are way more fit for Co-Leader (Serbian or Billy)

BEFORE YOU REPLY

I've talked to Aegean about making this thread. He said to talk to Silence about it and Silence said that it's okay if I make it. Also, Aegean said that he won't lock it as long as people provide a compelling argument as to why they want her Co-Leader taken away. So, don't just +1 or -1 for stupid reasons. Your vouch will become invalid and it won't count.

Duckii acting stupid/trolling/disrespecting/etc:

404 - File Not Found - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

404 - File Not Found - FileSmelt File and Image Hosting

She ALWAYS does this kind of stuff. She argues with me and other people for no reason and when she knows she's losing an argument, she'll resort to trolling or disrespect.

1. I never kicked Skydaddy from Scrim except for when he disrespected me. I didn't respond because I simply didn't know why.

2. You say you joke around a lot and she actually takes you seriously...but that's exactly whats happening when she jokes around and you take her seriously.

3. Duckii is older than me.

4. She's literally on the servers EVERY day.

I have a life, most of us have lives and we still manage to be much more active than Duckii on our servers/TS.

Duckii is on almost everyday, for like 2 hours..

Where is she usually at? I never see her on any servers.. >.<;

Duckii is on almost everyday, for like 2 hours..

That's not the whole reason this thread is here. I'm just pointing out that having a life outside of the clan and still being committed to it isn't impossible.

Okay look. She's supposed to be a Co-leader/Mod, whatever. I've noticed that mos of the mods or Co-leaders on have been having serious meetings since I've joined, and nor have I seen her on TS to discuss them. I have not even seen her in TF2 servers, or the JB server(only CSS server I know we have, honestly.) I'm just saying, I don't see anything going on with her, so.. :I

Duckii doesnt go on the servers with the name duckii .. she goes on with like one letter as her name like "Z." or something. Its easy to notice who she is when her steam profile pic says "Duckii" on it .. at least it used to say that.

As for the disrespect and all that.. I mean she does get somewhat abusive at times when people annoy her but she also does benefit the community.

She IS on everyday but just now with the xG tag or her reknown "Duckii" name, maybe this post will get her to start using her real name more often. But she IS on everyday, more than you chickenlips.

The only places that Duckii is usually on whens she's on the forums is around the admin abuse and member protest portions and all that.. which is understandable because she is Co-Leader and has to deal with that.

She kinda has changed from how she used to be back in the day but she still proves benficial to us.

i lose my patience for it, and jb gets boring if uve played it for as long as the higher ups did (its why billy, aegean, herpes (not sure though), silence and myself arent on it, including some of the oldfags like rabid, duckiijr and other)

And I still go on daily and I've been here longer than billy :O