Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

My fresh start.

Hi, My name is oscar.

I got banned for hacking. Even though im bad at hacking.

I'm starting fresh.

Valve has not taken any actions towards me or my computer.

My name as oscar is gone. I'm no longer known as oscar.

And never will be again. I'm not avoiding my ban. But i have invested into a new steam account.

Now me being banned permanetly from css. Is ok. Im probably going to wait a month. I'm not going to discuss my invalid ts3 ban.(by rabid which was posted for reason under orders. Which i hardely trust. So i will be restarting fresh. No one will know who i am. nor will recognize me.

Thank you,

For the last time known as,

Oscar The Grouch.

You do realize most forums store IP addresses for administrators to view and they can just compare IP's with the new account?

We'll figure it out, and we'll ban you on sight. Know how you can "bypass gag"? Well i consider that bypassing ban...

>inb4 we find him and enforce his permban.

oh wait wont be hard he;ll rage over mic and we'll know :)

Meh if he goes through the trouble of buying a new steam account Id consider letting him play.. as long as we dont know who he is..

"Meh as long as the serial rapist goes through court and pays for a new name he can play with my children."

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, if you completely change your attitude , why not? Though, if your attitude was the same as before I'd suggest you remain banned.

Sorry, but I say -1.

VAC is going to hit that account, just because you stopped doesn't make it okay.

Might as well wait till you need to buy a fresh STEAM account and reapply then. :3

nope.avi