Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

My fresh start.

Just fucking pull that ban hammer shit out and ban his ass this dude fucking trolled me so hard I was afraid to even open my laptop and if I did I would cry this dude caused me major misseary and he needs to fucking go burn in fucking hell I hope this mother fucker never meets me cuz ill hurt him and make him suffer like I did fo that whole week

Just fucking pull that ban hammer shit out and ban his ass this dude fucking trolled me so hard I was afraid to even open my laptop and if I did I would cry this dude caused me major misseary and he needs to fucking go burn in fucking hell I hope this mother fucker never meets me cuz ill hurt him and make him suffer like I did fo that whole week

That's cute.

Aw, looks like someone repressed thier anger for so long and just let it explode on the forums.

That's cute.

I just saw someone on the server like a week or so ago when no one was really on I think it was on deathrun or surf but anyways he was liek all mean and added me and we got in a troll battle and he said he was oscar and i was liek ok youre mean and deleted him. I dont remember his account but anything to keep oscar in his trash can

". grave digging

1) Digging up a corpse

2) On a Forum, when you post on a thread that has not been posted on in a long time"

Please dont.