Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Saxton Allchat broken + bugs

1: The admin all-chat works.

2: We have a general rulebook for the SH server.

Unless you feel we need a separate/better one?

Or shall we link the general rulebook to the motd loadscreen?

3: Randomizer is godly, and I say +1 to that!

There needs to be more mods+ on saxton hale. It gets really hectic without a mod+ there usually people are spamming to either cap the point or trying to trade stuff.

I really think we need it more accessable. I know we have a Rule Book, but I think it needs to go public and available to everyone, so that they don't think we're making up rules.

I agree completely.

I'll note this & bring it up to my business partners.

Also - moved thread to TF2 discussion. :3

I don't really like the randomizer mod (if its what I think it is) because I prefer to use the weapons I've worked my butt off for. =P But YES! to the more characters to play as when your saxton. (Honestly I think that monoculos would be cool, like a flying soldier but shows as other as monoculos.

Well we do need more mods on Saxton. Too many dang nabbit spammers,trolls,etc

But for randomizer, cud we perhaps change the spawn time or no?

Well, I think that there should be time for the players to prepare before the hale comes to get them. Also, the teleport for the headless horseman is a little too easy to get the players, so I think that it should be removed and replaced with something like super jump.

Well, I think that there should be time for the players to prepare before the hale comes to get them. Also, the teleport for the headless horseman is a little too easy to get the players, so I think that it should be removed and replaced with something like super jump.

I agree with Reflex. Perhaps 20-30 secs to prepare instead of like 5-10.

But for HHH, he shouldn't have super jump, that wouldn't work haha.

Maybe change Tele to walking faster? because as reflex said, Tele is too easy

Maybe faster speed would get them scouts

Yeah, but how would he get tanking engineers on elevation? He couldn't jump to them, nor could he teleport. It needs to stay, as it makes the class that much more a challenge.

Well, once HHH rages, he gets a faster walking and jumping ability(not like super jump) and also like less knockback power.

But the rage stays on longer

you guys whine too much about rage. of course you get raped by rage. That's why you have teammates who can walk away from sentries to avoid being stunned by rage and knock saxton off when the sentry is down. Although it requires some skill it is definitely doable. Whats the point in playing the game if you can beat it with no efforts and no skills.