Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Saxton Allchat broken + bugs

Personally I think that there should be a limit on scouts since many servers I have visited have that, as well as a timer when it comes down to the dreaded 1v1 where its either a scout running around for a few minutes or the two friends who don't kill each other.

That'll be a good idea, but the plugin that we're using includes the current 3 bosses we have so we'd have to modify the plugin and put new models of bosses to do that.

We need the AMP to go to level 3

Level 1 - short range

Level 2 - medium range

Level 3 - large range

I think it should also give small amount of metal and healing. (like a lvl 1 dispenser, but worse)

Kinda like when a pyro wears a back scratcher

Well me and my friend were just thinking of random ideas for it, and I was thinking about a monoculos (as i posted earlier in this forum) Just make it a soldier with low gravity or something and use the HHH teleporting but maybe not tele to players, and make him just have infinite rockets or something

low gravity = high jump am i right?

If so, if the mono jumps, the sentry will just shoot the mono.

Soldiers can shoot with the buffed rockets when it jumps.

;PP

Still, the amp thing I just posted should be made

short range,med range, large range

Should also heal the players and give short metal

Also, it should cost 125 metal to make instead of 100

Well when im an engy i place an amp and a mini sentry so it'd kinda screw me up. but i +1 the idea of short,medium, and large ranges, and i would be nice if it gave you like 1/4th of your max ammo or something every few seconds (maybe 30? since they are designed for crits mostly not ammo).

Also I think that it'd be great if we could have slot reservations for xG members on the server. Sometimes the server is full and I have to get my friend to host his server and play on it.

Well, the problem with the amp is that we don't own the actual files. It's programmed to stay in the range it is. I think there is one out there, but if I not, I'd gladly edit it, although it may take awhile.

I like this. I could see the model working like the Wheatley Boss mod.

But with the infinite rockets, have really slow firing speed, but no reloading. And the fact that rocket jumping does damage or something.

Speaking of Wheatley, we really need more bosses in the level instead of the standard 4 we have already.

We need amp upgrade

We need death run

We need new boss

We needa take off some maps(by votes) and add new ones