Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Applying for Kermit

Member Name: Kermit

In-Game Name: [xG:SnX] Kermit The Frog

What game?: CSS [Jb, MG]

Member: Yes

Steam ID: # [xG:SnX] Kermit The Frog [sTEAM_0:1:28988770]

Donated: someone is going to for me (if that counts)

Other Info: Well this was my first Jb server and my favorite, I used to be named as Badseso and I would never use my mic but until I decided I should use my Kermit The Frog Impression and for the people that dont know I do not use a voice changer. I know the Motd pretty well i usually read it once every 1-2 weeks because it constantly changes. The reason I am applying for MOD is because sometimes I'm on late at night and usually maybe 1 to 2 mods would be online on steam but cannot monitor the servers, and they just go nuts. I am a nice guy if you get to know me and if I am not its probably because your being disrespectful or trolling me or one of my fellow xG members/friends.

Decision: +1

Why: Really nice, follows rules, All around cool.

Maturity: He has a great attitude, and doesn't start fights, so basically a good mature attitude, so yea...

Activity: Extremely active on Jail Break and Minigames

Why: Great guy, knows the rules, fun to game with and also fun to talk with.

Maturity: It's questionable because of the voice but other than him doing the Kermit voice he is very mature and also when he isn't using the voice. Overall I think he's a mature person.

Activity: Really active in jailbreak and also on teamspeak.

Please refer to Proper Vouching Format (READ). before posting in this thread!!!

~+1~

Kermit is active in both servers and on teamspeak, enforces the rules and is unbiased in his opinions. Never causes or partakes in drama, usually brightens peoples day upon arrival. Doesn't troll, is a good warden in Jailbreak. I feel that he would make a fair, sharp, and useful mod.

As far as maturity, refer to "Never causes or partakes in drama". Much more mature than your average 16 year old. Usually voice changers and alternate ways of talking is annoying, however with Kermit, its done in a manner that is not meant to troll, annoy, or spam anyone. It has grown to be part of the "essence" (lol) of Kermit and I feel it more out of place to hear his real voice than what weve grown to recognize lol.

I see Kermit actively participating in Jailbreak extremely often, including partaking in Warden duties and the such. Quite the regular.

Why: One of the coolest dudes here. He is active and well known in the servers. I believe he knows the motd well and I've seen him on the server at night all the time.

Maturity: He is mature and I've never really had any problems with him. The kermit voice is not a problem because he doesn't spam or scream in the voice.

Activity: He is really active on servers and occasionally teamspeak/forums.

Decision:+1

Why: He is chill, doesnt cause any problems or "partake" in drama on jb.

Maturity:Hes a Mature frog.

Activity: Plays jailbreak a lot. and is on team speak often.

Why: Fun guy, knows the rules and has a funny voice

Maturity: Mature. Doesn't cause problems or troll intentionally

Activity: Really active in jb

Why: He is a very nice, funny, chill player who knows the rules and doesn't start trouble.

Maturity: Very mature

Activity: Very active on Jailbreak and other servers

Why: Good player, doesn't start fight's, knows motd. (off topic: he lives in the same city as me :D)

Maturity: Very mature player, doesn't cause problems.

Activity: On more early and late than mid-day, I see him whenever I decide to play some late night servers.

Decision: +1.

Why: I think he should be mod because he goes on minigames sometimes and there's a lot of kids trolling him or other players. The solution would be having more mods on in minigames, and Kermit would make a good addition to the moderater team.

Maturity: Mature guy, he does not troll at all.

Activity: Very active, see him on all the time.

Why: He's hilarious, mature, and he's one of the "characters" of xG. He knows the motd very well, and the only problem I've ever had is him kicking my ass in noscope lr. Dx

Maturity: 5

Activity: 4