Sign in to follow this  
Oreo

MC Division Leader Is now Oreo

MineCraft Is back on XenoGamers!

Hello, My name is Oreo and I am now managing the Minecraft Server, due to Silence's busy schedule. From now on If you have questions about the Minecraft Server ask me, or Spraymaster the Co-Division Leader for Minecraft.

Once again you can still join through the same IP, but will enter a different unfamiliar server than before. For those that don't know the IP is mc.xenogamers.com, for ban reports and ban appeal, use this forum and I will attend to it.

This server is a multi-Verse the map will not change, unless 1.2 comes out then we will stay in 1.1 until MultiVerse updates then add a separate 1.2 world.

It's good to be back, if you need in-game help ask me on Teamspeak or my in-game name dylanlao1, or my co-leader spraymaster/Bigdaddypuff (2 accounts).

None of you guys are admin or anything anymore. Oreo will tell me if he feels like you guys deserve it, but as of right now you guys are just members in the minecraft server.

Primarily, the server belongs entirely to Oreo... so we lost all over power in the Minecraft Division since.... Oreo owns the server. If we ask Silence to give us admin in Oreo's Server, you can clearly see that it's acting as a violation of his ownership.

^ Arthman, I don't know why you kept getting kicked, but you should talked to Oreo about that. lol

Well don't you think guys that, all the admins on the minecraft server worked hard for their admin powers, I know its entirely Oreo's decision. But you need to give the admins that have had it the longest and are trustworthy back, It's going to cause an uprising in an arguement. So, Oreo needs to think fast, or people are going to be mad.

----------------------------------EDITED---------------------

Specifically my opinion....