Sign in to follow this  
Chickenlips

Sakurai

My proof: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Also chat logs

[xG:M] Chickenlips: For someone who just got banned and kicked out you have a real nack for still talking shit.

[xG:M] Chickenlips: Keep it up and you'll be out of the clan again.

[xG:M] Chickenlips: Simple as that.

[xG:M] Chickenlips: You were camping, accept it.

x(`-')g Sakurai: i didnt get banned from the clan

[xG:M] Chickenlips: And shut the fuck up.

x(`-')g Sakurai: and i wasnt camping

x(`-')g Sakurai: get powers and become a fucking dickhead how typical

[xG:M] Chickenlips: How

[xG:M] Chickenlips: I slayed you for camping and you bitched at me

[xG:M] Chickenlips: why should I be niced to you

[xG:M] Chickenlips: lmfao

[xG:M] Chickenlips: nice*

x(`-')g Sakurai: I STOPED FOR 5 seconds

x(`-')g Sakurai: read the rules

[xG:M] Chickenlips: where in the rules does it say

[xG:M] Chickenlips: i just read last ct

[xG:M] Chickenlips: it only says when camping

x(`-')g Sakurai: go on the website

[xG:M] Chickenlips: you retarded fuck

x(`-')g Sakurai: lol

x(`-')g Sakurai: fuck you faggot

[xG:M] Chickenlips: you'd think you'd be sucking up to everyone after being such a fuck up as a mod

[xG:M] Chickenlips: and after getting kicked

[xG:M] Chickenlips: smh

x(`-')g Sakurai: getting kicked from what

[xG:M] Chickenlips: oh my bad bro

[xG:M] Chickenlips: i mean you left

[xG:M] Chickenlips: sorryyyy

x(`-')g Sakurai: damn right :)

x(`-')g Sakurai: <3

x(`-')g Sakurai: i wouldnt let you mother fuckers have the satisfaction :3

x(`-')g Sakurai: *hug* bro hug man

x(`-')g Sakurai: let it go

x(`-')g Sakurai: <3

x(`-')g Sakurai: sorry about blowing up before

x(`-')g Sakurai: boom

I wasn't really being mature in my situation either, but regardless he's disrespectful and we don't need him in the server. (I thought he was kicked but remembered he left) I also thought he was back in the clan considering his name.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he got banned that he would change and not be a dickhead.. Apparently not. Everyone knows how this guy acts, I doubt anyone likes it.

Take screenshots of the entire convo, in console or in-game.

If he calls you a faggot gag, ungag, didn't work? Kick, let him rejoin if he still wants to, didn't work? Use the screenshots you made for a ban request.

He NEEDS to be perm'd. He's technically member impersonating since he isn't in xG anymore & he's loop-holing it.

If you need proof, I got screenies on my steam community page..

So chickenlips you are going to be that way ? Why cuz I got mad and you couldn't handle it ? I apologized, you need to let it go. Lol at least Mohammad and EZkill had valid reasons against me, you don't have anything.

"Camping - Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are."

^Straight from MOTD, he only stopped 5 seconds and you even stated it doesn't matter so I'm assuming you agree that it is 5 seconds, so this means you did freeslay. As for the disrespect, it is iffy because I know sakurai, and even though he apologized, he shouldn't have blown up like he did. Umm also technically we can't take copy/pasta as proof, and you didn't even screenie the entire chat log :/

I'll leave this open but yeah

So, wait wait wait, Chickenlips did he only stop for 5 seconds? Or is he exaggerating? Either way, Sakurai if you WERE camping as last ct, then you should've chilled out and tooken the slay. Chicken, if he continued after gag then kick/ban(can't tell if you did or not), but a server ban won't result from steam chat.(That's what it looks like.) Once we get a little more clarification about this then a final decision will be made...

It seems like a freeslay, so i understand his reaction, but sakurai, you have been acting like a dick ever since you got demoted, like a day or 2 ago I was about to ban you for this.

I've talked to sakurai, & he apologized to me for before, so just ignore what I said before. I forgave him. But this, alone, doesn't really seem ban worthy, because we don't know if he was actually camping or not..

Sakurai is a good guy. I am sure he did not meen what he said. People rage just like that all the time. BUT if he does it again just as bad I think a short ban would do something maybe

I'm going to let you guys know that I'm going to post a ban request on >>>-KNEE-> for breaking the rules by opening a vent and then camping one afterwards! He should get a day ban for this but yea it's gonna come out when steam goes back on.