Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Pyro for co-leader

Well it's just been bugging me.

Pyro is a great guy, been with the clan for a while, he knows everything, he's probablly 1 of the most mature people in this clan.

he is fun to be around, knows how to lay the law down and just he's really good at everything he does.

I would love to see pyro as co-leader, he has well deserved it.

I know pyro has been only been promoted to div leader recently, but that doesn't mean anything twords this.

I know that serbian has been promoted to co, but there was a time were we had 3 co leaders aka council, why can't we have that again?

i mean just tell me what you guys think

This thread is in all seriousness

So it becomes a Council instead of a Triumvirate? :o +1 Pyro i know since i joined the clan last year 2-3 months ago, and hes been a great guy to play with

+1...but he just got div leader recently, and like aegean or silence said We don't need more than 2, I love pyro n all but billy's also been there longer....But I still love pyro, +1

This thread is a huge meh, he would be a good co-leader, but we don't need more then me and Serbian, Silence even said we don't need more then 2. Plus herpes and billy have been Div leaders a long time, and I feel like it would be unfair to give him co right now. Serbian got Co because of his activity in every game, and not just CSS which made him stand out. Maybe in the future, but right now it's a no for pyro. Nothing personal, I'm sure he'd be great.

~Closed